Do Not Sell My Personal Information

the wait is over

pouly

hi all

dealership rang today pdi done on car and ready to pick up, ordered on 22nd august, fiesta 1.4 titanium :D tech pack with usb bluetooth voice control, hope the wait was worthwhile. cant wait for ankle out of my cast to drive it.

Good luck with the new car :D

So o o o oo oo o what are you waiting for :o come oooooooooooooooooooon down ! and get that car :D

hi all

dealership rang today pdi done on car and ready to pick up, ordered on 22nd august, fiesta 1.4 titanium :D tech pack with usb bluetooth voice control, hope the wait was worthwhile. cant wait for ankle out of my cast to drive it.

2 door or 5 door? We both ordered around the same time so I would take a guess at a 5 door?

The wait will be worth while! When I tried one, the salesman laughed at me because I said: "yep, that fits - I'll have one please!".

Congrats and enjoy :)

Colour? Oooh, and tell us about the keyless stuff and the start button. I'm getting the tech pack too, so I'd like to hear opinions on it :) .

Hope you enjoy the car.

2 door or 5 door? We both ordered around the same time so I would take a guess at a 5 door?

The wait will be worth while! When I tried one, the salesman laughed at me because I said: "yep, that fits - I'll have one please!".

Congrats and enjoy :)

hi yes 5 door, in sea grey but will be sorry to see my fiesta ghia go :( :(

hi yes 5 door, in sea grey but will be sorry to see my fiesta ghia go :( :(

You'll love it! I love mine - almost done 500 miles. Once you sit inside, your old car will be a distant memory!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club