De-tangod + xenon sidelights

Scuff plates

Well here it is: -

Fiesta37.jpg

Fiesta36.jpg

Fiesta35.jpg

Fiesta34.jpg

Fiesta33.jpg

I would be careful about changing the number plate lights if they are deemed to be too bright and dazzling following traffic you will get pulled over pretty sharpish. I cannot remember the exact quote now but is is something on the lines of 'Except for reversing lamps, hazard warning signals and warning beacons, lights must not cause undue dazzle or discomfort to other drivers or persons using the road.'

I got pulled over a few years ago by the police for my lights being particularly bright and my number plate lights which where standard where listed as the worst offenders. It turned out to be a faulty alternator rectifier causing 24volt supply istead of 12. I don't know how the car electrics and the bulbs survived but it was a car without modern microchip technology so I guess less critical.

All I am really saying is don't overdo it never give the boys in blue an excuse it's not worth it.

You'll get pulled over for the custom number plate too. I'm not sure why people use them (other than the obvious 'it looks better' reason :P ), because it's easy to spot and will just lead to trouble if you happen upon a police patrol. Better to leave them standard IMO.

Having said that, the car's looking nice :) . Don't see many shots taken in the dark. Low lighting helps pick out some of the lines very nicely. Good work.

Thanks for the tips, I know what your saying, if they pull you over to tell you about the lights/plates theyll have a look for anything else to pull you for. Over here though there are some highly illegal number plates so mine looks normal in comparison, but still i'd rather not risk it. Also the number plate lights arnt as bright as they appear in the picture, but still bright enough.

Thanks ;)

Sorry to be a bit doom and gloom coz it does look good. But another thing to be aware of in the current climate of blame. If you are involved in an accident (and I hope that never happens) it only takes the other party to cotton on to the brighter lights (and trust me many will) and suddenly even if it was their fault you're dazzling lights become the cause in thier report. And trust me if the insurance company can find a way not to pay out (and any non standard modification will do) they will it's a gift to them in the current economical climate.

Car looks stunning :)

Re: the whole number plate thing.. my Mum's MG failed it's MOT last week because of custom plates :lol: n/a to the Mk7 just yet though.

But they do look good on your car, and the pics are great.

I like this! B)

Not going to comment on the lights, or the plate, I'd rather focus on the bits that matter like the Eibachs and the clear indicator bulbs! Really nice :)

So far: - Eibach Lowering springs

Front tinted windows and sunstrip

Panel filter

Front Splitter

Calipers Sprayed

De-tangod + xenon sidelights

Scuff plates

Well here it is: -

Fiesta37.jpg

Fiesta36.jpg

Fiesta35.jpg

Fiesta34.jpg

Fiesta33.jpg

What part of N.I. you in then beatty? I'm Greater Belfast

Shame you can't get your nice Zetec S above 45 MPH ;) at present - for those of you on the mainland who are unaware - the 'R' plate restricts the vehicle to 45 MPH as it's his 1st year of driving!

Still, nice car mate and good photos - you say lightly modded, good man don't overdo it or it'll look cheap! Keep it in it'scurrent classy form B)

Sorry to be a bit doom and gloom coz it does look good. But another thing to be aware of in the current climate of blame. If you are involved in an accident (and I hope that never happens) it only takes the other party to cotton on to the brighter lights (and trust me many will) and suddenly even if it was their fault you're dazzling lights become the cause in thier report. And trust me if the insurance company can find a way not to pay out (and any non standard modification will do) they will it's a gift to them in the current economical climate.
What part of N.I. you in then beatty? I'm Greater Belfast

Shame you can't get your nice Zetec S above 45 MPH ;) at present - for those of you on the mainland who are unaware - the 'R' plate restricts the vehicle to 45 MPH as it's his 1st year of driving!

Still, nice car mate and good photos - you say lightly modded, good man don't overdo it or it'll look cheap! Keep it in it'scurrent classy form B)

Thanks alot, and yeah i know what your saying. bulbs will be changed back, much to my disappointment lol. And im from lisburn mate, and yes i often sit at 40mph instead of 45 just to be safe ;). Do you know as your comming into belfast from ballymena direction? on the big downhill? its amazing, got some good speed there (y).

Thanks for the comments every one! :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club