Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dim light

fiesta_lad

Hi all stupid question can i get pulled over my the police for haveing one bright headlight and one dim one also does this carry a fine and points or just a slap on the wrist cheers.

Hi all stupid question can i get pulled over my the police for haveing one bright headlight and one dim one also does this carry a fine and points or just a slap on the wrist cheers.

hi, you can get pulled up for anything any excuse will do if you get the wrong guy on a bad day. Best bet is to try and get it sorted asap don't give them any reason to stop you as when they do they check everything and will give you the third degree.

You can get pulled, as said.

They will probably issue a defect notice (yellow slip, bit like a HORT1 producer), which says you've got 14 days to get the defect put right and need to get it inspected and stamped by an MOT station, then sent/taken to the police station to prove it's been done.

I had one of these many, many years ago, and frankly they are a PITA, and a less than friendly MOT garage will even charge you fro the inspection/stamp, so best to avoid all that hassle and get it fixed sooner than later ;)

Yes they can pull you over - and you can get a ticket carrying a fine of £30 rising to £45 if you don't pay it on time.

Thanks for all your replys i bet get it fixed ASAP up to now iam getting away with ive even been behind a police car and they have done notthing but something is telling me my luck is about 2 run out.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club