Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another armrest thread

Baggi0

12 hours ago, jace1969 said:

I would look at the Armster 2 that Tayloy22 is selling as that's a good price,i would of only tried the full complete one if i had the Facelift model.

Yeah thanks, he said has going to offer it me first before he puts it up on Facebook :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

I bought the Armster 2 Taylor22 was selling a couple of weeks ago now and I completely forgot to upload the pictures.

Thanks again Chris it fits perfectly and looks the part.  The height and length are spot on, I'm finding that I'm even resting on it to change gear now so my left arm never comes off it haha

I'd thoroughly recommend these to anyone who's after an armrest :thumbsup:

Untitled1.pngUntitled.png

I like that better than mine  :smile: looks good and at least you have a ''arm rest'' as i like how the whole arm fits on them.

20 hours ago, jace1969 said:

I like that better than mine  :smile: looks good and at least you have a ''arm rest'' as i like how the whole arm fits on them.

Yeah its spot on mate i'm well pleased with it.

Got lucky with the colour match as well so it looks like its factory fitted. :smile:

19 hours ago, Baggi0 said:

Yeah its spot on mate i'm well pleased with it.

Got lucky with the colour match as well so it looks like its factory fitted. :smile:

Looks good,did you have to put 4 screws in it what you see into the console.

On 20/10/2016 at 7:25 AM, jace1969 said:

Looks good,did you have to put 4 screws in it what you see into the console.

I did mate yeah.

The drivers side was a bit of a pain because the seat doesn't go far enough forward but i got in in alright in the end.

10 hours ago, Baggi0 said:

I did mate yeah.

The drivers side was a bit of a pain because the seat doesn't go far enough forward but i got in in alright in the end.

See i didn't want to drill holes what i could see this is why i went for this one i have as it slots into the cup holder then i just take the console

out and put 2 screws under the console up into the cup holder then click console back and no screws on show,also i could take it out

and you would not tell,yours looks a lot better in my opinion than the standard one and mine is the best to what i wanted so in the middle for mine.

Yeah it makes sense.

I'm not fussed about the holes i don't see them from the front haha and when i sell the car ill just put some silicone in or something to hide them.