Do Not Sell My Personal Information

strange noise

kikey

i have just had my timing belt replaced and new tensioner my car has started to make a very faint squealing noise when it gets to normal running temp i have taken it back to the garage and all the belts and pulleys ect were fine any ideas would be a great help thanks !Removed! its a 2002 1.8 turbo diesel estate

i have just had my timing belt replaced and new tensioner my car has started to make a very faint squealing noise when it gets to normal running temp i have taken it back to the garage and all the belts and pulleys ect were fine any ideas would be a great help thanks !Removed! its a 2002 1.8 turbo diesel estate

Probably the tensioners faulty. If the noise has only developed since it was changed, chances are thats where the fault lies.

Probably the tensioners faulty. If the noise has only developed since it was changed, chances are thats where the fault lies.

thanks for the reply but they tried a new tensioner and noise still there some one said that it might be an air pipe to the turbo that they may have damaged they are going to have a look