Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tpms

Noonie

Hi all, so I changed my wheels to St alloys and now my tpms on my computer says that I have to retrain it. I've looked on video's on YouTube, read forums and tried the ways suggested,but to no joy. Has anyone here had same problem and cracked it, would appreciate any information. Cheers.

Do the wheels have the (correct type) TPMS sensors?

The TPMS systems was introduced on the Focus MK3 after approximately the 2nd half of 2014. Older Focus MK3 vehicles did have the (optional) DDS system which uses the ABS sensors. The DDS systems is often incorrectly called TPMS.

The TPMS system on the late Focus MK3 and Focus MK3.5 is basically a self learning system. After the wheels or sensors are changed the TPMS system must be reset (from inside the instrument cluster settings menu) and the car must be driven for at least 12 minutes to pair the new sensors with the system.

The wheel's are from a Mondeo at 59 plate, my focus is a 15 plate, so mk3.5. I knew you could retrain the computer, but I've tried suggestions like I said in my first post but my car doesn't seem to follow the commands I'm trying to put in.

the tpms from 59 mondeo are different to the focus 15 plate system

should be ok then, have you driven it after resetting in cluster menu?

I have a 2015 Mk3.5 where are the sensors fitted on my Titanium ?, all I get after inflating tyres, I have the option to reset the system settings

but it does not give individual warnings just tyre pressure low, then I have to check each tyre in turn, to find out where ??

sensors are atatched to the tyre valves, you wont get individual warnings . think only mondeo, s max galaxy gives individual tyre pressure readings

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club