Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thinking of a replacement for my Fiesta

Jeff4155

I think I might have just found a replacement for my Fiesta, with a bit more "Ponies" under the bonnetMustang1.jpg

Thats one mean looking Nose

Mustang2.jpg

where i live the furrows dealer have a blue rs and a dark blue mustang parked right next together outside on the grassy verge and to be honest i would have the mustang over the RS but thats if money was no object keeping the 5.0L v8 quenched will take a few stops at Shell a month than the RS haha 

7 minutes ago, AlexBartlam said:

where i live the furrows dealer have a blue rs and a dark blue mustang parked right next together outside on the grassy verge and to be honest i would have the mustang over the RS but thats if money was no object keeping the 5.0L v8 quenched will take a few stops at shell a month than the RS haha 

Is this Telford Furrows by any chance? :ohmy:

Well as they say if you have to ask what the fuel consumption is you probably can't afford it, then again driving normal speed limits the owner of the vehicle told us he was getting 8 liters per 100km which isn't to bad if you factor in that its a 5 liter V8, then again press the peddle and I did :whistling1: it gets very thirsty.

All said and done, our Rand $ exchange rate puts this vehicle in a Porsche Cayman price range and from a drivers perspective I would spend my money on a Porsche.

Then again give me a original 1960's Mustang any day, it will probably turn more heads as well

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club