Do Not Sell My Personal Information

valve cover breather

filouke

I have mounted a valve cover breather is this good or is this only drawback for the engine ?

2016-09-29 16.44.36.jpg

2016-09-29 16.44.15.jpg

Drawback.

Just like induction filters they actually dont do anything at all or negatively affect the engine; thats fact - all this horseturd about it increasing power the only thing it does is make you look like a boy racer f@nny who thinks adding coloured tubes to the engine makes it powerful and pretty but it just empties your pockets and does f**** all for the engine!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Omendata said:

Drawback.

Just like induction filters they actually dont do anything at all or negatively affect the engine; thats fact - all this horseturd about it increasing power the only thing it does is make you look like a boy racer f@nny who thinks adding coloured tubes to the engine makes it powerful and pretty but it just empties your pockets and does f**** all for the engine!

What it does is IT keeps the hot gasses out from your airfilter that sucks it back in the engine .

I can tell you it does not make any diverens in power butt it keeps my engine tidy inside thats the only reason it put it on there.

By the way i moved the breather to the front down where there is cool air because the fumes came in the car .

Its done al for the so cald envirement the old cars din't even have these usely it was just a vent tube that went right back in the carter.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club