Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keyless Entry

Barbie2605

I've recently traded in my focus titanium estate for a mondeo titanium estate mk5 (i think. 2015 is a mk5??) 

Anyway, my focus had keyless entry and push button start and i loved it. however, as you all know, the mondeo titanium only has keyless start (has all the fancy mykey business too) but no keyless entry.

My question is, is it possible to retrofit ?? and if so, how would i go about doing it please?

Tia :)

• Like 1

I've a 2015 tit x it has got keyless entry u can tell by the top of the door handles they should have little ridges on top

My 2015 titanium has keyless start ... it also has little ridges on the handles but doesn't have keyless entry .

I thought it was a little black square that you put your thumb on to open it if it has keyless entry ?

You put your hand in the door handle to unlock and push the ridges on top to look 

Mine has it, too.

Just like mentioned above, put your hand in the door handle to unlock, a light touch of the ridges with the thumb / other fingers is sufficient to close. Within 3 seconds, a second touch =  double lock.

The titanium doesn't come with it as standard but the x pack does.. 

My door handle has the ridges so I'm wondering if it has everything it needs and just needs activating?

I've got it, but only on both of the passengers side doors and tailgate.

For some reason it doesn't work on either of the drivers side doors.

Wonder if it is a fuse, or if the sensor / aerial is not receiving the signal from the key in my pocket.

Anybody know which fuse it might be, or where the aerial / sensor is located?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club