Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Driver side tail light not working

rusty_nerd

Hi

I have a slight problem with my focus st170. Just the other day I noticed that my driver side tail light had stopped working. the brake light works fine. The passenger side tail light is fine as well. I just thought the bulb had gone so replaced it but with no success. So a little lost as to what might be wrong. Could it be a loose wire? Or is there a common problem I have missed? Some help would be appreciated.

Thanks

May have blown again, my bud had same issue with racing puma, ended up doing daisy chain wiring from other side.

Check to see if your n/s/f sidelight is working (passenger front) coz they work in opposite looms...so if the front passenger side dnt work, then fuse... (as in f/n/s and r/o/s sidelight on one fuse and f/o/s and r/n/s sidelights on another fuse)

go from there :)

Piggy :)

Hi

I have a slight problem with my focus st170. Just the other day I noticed that my driver side tail light had stopped working. the brake light works fine. The passenger side tail light is fine as well. I just thought the bulb had gone so replaced it but with no success. So a little lost as to what might be wrong. Could it be a loose wire? Or is there a common problem I have missed? Some help would be appreciated.

Thanks

had the lamp blown? have you tried swapping the lamps off side to near side? using a multi meter to check if there is juice at the lamp holder?

looking at my user manual it indicates fuse 53 is left hand side, and fuse 54 is right hand side, so it is possible the fuse has blown. Try swapping them round, and see if the fault follows the fuse. basically its a process of elimination, trying what is easiest first.

Dont you just hate it when people join with a specific fault then dont have the decency to update so we know if we helped sort it.

Dont you just hate it when people join with a specific fault then dont have the decency to update so we know if we helped sort it.

aye :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club