Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alloy Cleaner

AdamC11

There's Bilberry, Bilberry, Bilberry and erm, Bilberry.

Did I mention Bilberry?

It's awesome - only alloy cleaner you'll ever need. Smells great and it's non-acidic. It also dilutes, so goes a long way. Make sure you get a chemical resistant sprayer to go with it however...

i4D

Get it here - and use FOCX to get 7.5% off.

i agree with dan here about bilberry its awesome stuff, cleans the tyres well also.

only other id suggest is dodo mellow yellow but i havent tried it yet, seems to have some gd followers already though

i agree with dan here about bilberry its awesome stuff, cleans the tyres well also.

only other id suggest is dodo mellow yellow but i havent tried it yet, seems to have some gd followers already though

I would second that for bilberry, very powerful though, it damaged my plastic centre caps (but I think that is more due to me not diluting enough).

Another couple of good ones are the Auto Glym Alloy Wheel cleaner and wonder wheels (available from Halfords). Comes with a shaving type brush for application, that is my personal favourite.

I would second that for bilberry, very powerful though, it damaged my plastic centre caps (but I think that is more due to me not diluting enough).

Another couple of good ones are the Auto Glym Alloy Wheel cleaner and wonder wheels (available from Halfords). Comes with a shaving type brush for application, that is my personal favourite.

If bilberry ruined youre centre caps then what does wonder wheels do :blink:

Absolutely - wonder wheels and AG alloy cleaner (not the difference between this and custom wheel cleaner) are acidic and make Bilberry look like Ribena in terms of harshness. I use Bilberry at 1:4 and it's mild as anything.

If bilberry ruined youre centre caps then what does wonder wheels do :blink:

Wonder wheels is fine as it was diluted already.

I had a very strong mixture of Bilberry and it marked all centre caps.

• 2 months later...

Hello guys,

Another one for Bilberry here, I use that product day in and day out, never experienced any problems.

Michael.

• 1 month later...

Hello guys,

Another one for Bilberry here, I use that product day in and day out, never experienced any problems.

Michael.

Agreed. ;)

Agreed. wink.gif

an old trick is quarter of a small cup of washing powder for the degreasing and 4 drops of lemon juice then add about 1 litre of water using a wheel brush it gets them lovely and clean its cheap and non acidid as the lemon juice is well concentrated and they will smell all lovely too its what i use when i run outbiggrin.gif

Autobrite Very Cherry..... Same/similar to bilberry, but a touch cheaper :D

Oh, and make sure you use a wheel sealant after you've got them all scubed up nice and shiny