Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm after a set of mats for my 2008 Focus, any ideas as to where to buy from ?

The Joshua Tree

I'm after a set of mats for my 2008 Titanium hatchback, does anybody know a good place to buy them from, they can be genuine OEM ones or aftermarket ones as long as they are good quality.

Cheers

The genuine OE ones aren't that expensive but they're certainly not good quality lol, about £25 on eBay, amazon or fordpartsuk.  The luxury velour genuine ones are much better but cost daft amounts in black, the grey are a bit cheaper, I've had a single one in mine since buying it, very annoying but haven't been able to justify a set since lol. :laugh: 

I buy the premium velour ones from Ford but they are around £60 for the full set. They look nice but dont last any longer than the standard fitted Ford mats mentioned above for around £25.

I've looked high and low on amazon and i can't find any genuine OEM ones that will fit a 2008 Focus, most seem to be either 2011 onwards or 2015 onwards.

1 hour ago, WES180 said:

I buy the premium velour ones from Ford but they are around £60 for the full set. They look nice but dont last any longer than the standard fitted Ford mats mentioned above for around £25.

What are you doing to them lol?  My velour one hasn't even got a heel mark on the drivers side, not sure how long it was there before I got it but it's done at least 20k with me.  I rarely have passengers but they've all got the skinny standard ones (no idea why!), they keep rolling up and slipping about and they don't soak up water like velour so can be slippery underfoot as well.

32 minutes ago, The Joshua Tree said:

I've looked high and low on Amazon and i can't find any genuine OEM ones that will fit a 2008 Focus, most seem to be either 2011 onwards or 2015 onwards.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ford-Focus-MK2-Standard-Carpet/dp/B007XE1DWK/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1483879302&sr=8-10&keywords=focus+mats

They're the standard ones.

39 minutes ago, The Joshua Tree said:

I've looked high and low on Amazon and i can't find any genuine OEM ones that will fit a 2008 Focus, most seem to be either 2011 onwards or 2015 onwards.

They are available online here.

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_focus_velour_carpet_mat_set_2008-2011_rhd_f_KITMATS14_c_342.htm

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_focus_mk2_front_and_rear_standard_carpet_mat_set__f_1324714.htm

6 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

What are you doing to them lol?  My velour one hasn't even got a heel mark on the drivers side, not sure how long it was there before I got it but it's done at least 20k with me.  I rarely have passengers but they've all got the skinny standard ones (no idea why!), they keep rolling up and slipping about and they don't soak up water like velour so can be slippery underfoot as well.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ford-Focus-MK2-Standard-Carpet/dp/B007XE1DWK/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1483879302&sr=8-10&keywords=focus+mats

They're the standard ones.

It must be because im heavy lol, they always wear away where my foot goes as im getting in the car!:laugh:

Thats a good price from amazon, cheaper than the Ford Parts link i posted by the time you add the VAT.

Cheers Tom and Wes

Do they come with clips ? I've just had a look in the car and one of the drivers floor clips is somehow missing ?

I've had some from eBay - £12 3 years ago and the driver's side one has only just worn through after 36k. I do drive with industrial safety boots on the majority of the time though so it's hard work on the mat!

They're not genuine but do come with the standard fixing holes to utilise the clips. Just ordered another set a week ago - will save my other mats (all nearly pristine) for jobs where im working under the car.

9 minutes ago, The Joshua Tree said:

Cheers Tom and Wes

Do they come with clips ? I've just had a look in the car and one of the drivers floor clips is somehow missing ?

Yes mate, the clips are included. You can see them in the amazon pic.:smile:

11 minutes ago, WES180 said:

It must be because im heavy lol, they always wear away where my foot goes as im getting in the car!:laugh:

Thats a good price from Amazon, cheaper than the Ford Parts link i posted by the time you add the VAT.

Lol, you might be right there, I don't think I've ever had one wear there.  I'm now trying to work out if I sit first or put a foot in first...do it most days and I really can't remember! :laugh:  It's usually a heel dent by the accelerator or a 'scrape' by the clutch on previous sets for me.  Though that said, with the cruise control I don't tend to sit on the acc pedal much so maybe that helps lol.

eBay is cheaper still I think but I know not everyone likes using it or PayPal.  FPUK is almost always more expensive than eBay or amazon time you add the VAT and postage, it just looks better as they show the prices without until the checkout lol. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Joshua Tree said:

I'm after a set of mats for my 2008 Titanium hatchback, does anybody know a good place to buy them from, they can be genuine OEM ones or aftermarket ones as long as they are good quality.

Cheers

last lot i got for my old focus were from eBay  and the ford dealer is still selling `em at £26 eBay item number 

eBay item number:

handy tip i found is to buy a cheap rubber mat (asda £2) pop it under the drivers side mat and you don`t notice the heel dent/wear as much :smile:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club