Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One Touch Windows Not Working

jmurray01

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I searched and couldn't find the thread so am therefore creating a new one.

The MK1 Ghia has the one touch feature on all four electric windows, and it works fine on both rears and the front passenger window, but the driver's window does not.  If you hold the button it goes all the way down and all the way up without a problem, but it won't do so automatically.

I've tried putting it up and down multiple times to "calibrate" it as I'm sure that's what I read previously was the solution to the problem, but it still doesn't work.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there a problem with the switch itself?

Thank you in advance...

if you hold the switch up to close the window  then release the switch and then hold the switch in the up position again for two seconds this should reset the one touch, do the same for down for the window down.

1 hour ago, mintalkin said:

if you hold the switch up to close the window  then release the switch and then hold the switch in the up position again for two seconds this should reset the one touch, do the same for down.

I tried that but it didn't work.  I'll have another go tomorrow, holding it for up and then down. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club