Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wind deflectors

flogger

g'day....you guys with wind deflectors fitted, is everyone using heko or is there an alternative...?

eBay list so many its hard to know who's are genuine

I use heko had them for over a year now great quality and they've not faded.

Most eBay heko listings are real just not the ones that are like £10 lol mine cost £25 got mine off Amazon 

......thx gents, think i'll be purchasing mine from amazon, never a quibble or question about returns....(If necessary)

6 hours ago, flogger said:

g'day....you guys with wind deflectors fitted, is everyone using heko or is there an alternative...?

ebay list so many its hard to know who's are genuine

ClimAir is the other brand as supplied by Ford. Nearly twice the price though. Fans here for both brands, there are several threads.

I haven't either, still weighing up the pros/cons. Some say there's a increase in wind noise, the Focus is noisy enough as it is...

Good luck

• Like 1

Had mine for a few months, Heko from eBay just over £20 all 4 doors no problem. The metal clips useless, I just used a little glue that I use for everyday things no worries, I can tell you the  name of the glue if you want....

I leave the windows a little open all the time: helps with winter blues window condensation. So the noise may be in the summer when the windows are more open....I do not know?

• Like 1

I've got the Hekos on my Focus. £25 direct from amazon (free next day delivery on prime). I would recommend getting some no more nails tape for them though. The front ones slot in nice and firmly (although I did put some on them just to be sure) but the rear ones are a bit crap and definitely need it (almost lost them a couple of times on national limit roads before using the tape).

Ive got hekos i put a little pinstripe detail on mine just to make them stand out abit more
559847383a68e37e263f848d21cf4a27.jpg

• Like 3

climairs for me . ive got hekos but dont like the way they fit ,mine are loose

• Like 1

Climair are better quality and are expensive  but Heko look allot better on the car.  Here is a picture of my Climairs.  DSC_0208.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, James said:

Climair are better quality and are expensive  but Heko look allot better on the car.  Here is a picture of my Climairs.  DSC_0208.JPG

hmmmm.they look very tidy....how do they fit ??

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, flogger said:

hmmmm.they look very tidy....how do they fit ??

Like a glove ha.  The front deflectors were a bit tricky putting in, but the rear went in easy. The windows have to be closed for 24 hours for them to bed in.  They fit into the window channels with no clips needed.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crossie2709 said:

Ive got hekos i put a little pinstripe detail on mine just to make them stand out abit more
559847383a68e37e263f848d21cf4a27.jpg

Looking good. Can I ask where your front splitters from?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, crossie2709 said:

Maxton design 25f7cf4be8c7d87d95a898c5b084cf76.jpg

Thanks mate 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club