Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST to Hybrid From A Newbie

Darren Turner

Hi

I am new to the fourm, bases in west wales coast, currently drive a 56 plate ST TDCI which i have loved especially on these winding welsh rural roads, but its getting a little old now so yesterday i went to view & test drive a 2016 hybrid which has everything as well as rear camera, sunroof, automatic, leather, park assist, and rear seatbelt airbags. with 20k on the clock from ford direct, I literally fell in love with it was amazing to drive and more toys than anyone could ever need, very strangely quite on start up due to hybrid it was in a lovely red wine colour that was super shiny.

Got home last night and all the online reviews & YT reviews by the big boys seems to slate this car to my disappointment as being slow, noisey, smaller boot due to battery, smaller fuel tank to name just a few. Most say dont bother get 2 litre diesel titanium instead.

now i just hit 40 i dont need a quick car or hot hatch and dont expect this Hybrid to be very quick but it seemed planty fast enough to me on my 30 mins test drive, anyhow so i am in a  bit of a pickle now not sure what to do, can anyone offer an real world reviews or advice on the 2016  Hybrid

Cheers

Dazzer

• Like 1

Hi Welcome

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club