Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question about an ST200 Intake Filter Box

GoHack

Hi,

For those who own an ST200, can you tell me how the hose, which comes out of the bottom of the ST200's Intake Filter Box, is laid out? Does the hose just lay under the Left Headlight, just behind the Left Fog Light, or does it attach to something down there? If someone could post a picture of that area, would be nice.

I'm here in the US with a 2016 Fiesta ST, and I just bought an ST200 Intake Filter Box, together w/a hose for the bottom. I had a choice between buying a Mountune Intake Filter Box or that from an ST200. They look identical, except for the Mountune's being made of metal, as well as costing more. Mountune's directions simple lays the hose end under the Left Head light and behind the Left Fog Light.

Thanks.

I don't have an ST200 but do have the ST200 airbox in my ST, I followed the Mountune guide. Worked well.

Thanks for responding.

How do you like the ST200 airbox?

Any issues installing it?

Notice any changes in performance?

Thanks.

It made the throttle noticeably more responsive at low RPM and changed the induction sound under hard acceleration, I can only describe it as going from a f a r t like noise to a smoother bass-like noise (which I prefer). I am running with the symposer btw.

My main issue was putting the OE airduct back, required some force to re-align it to the front grill, was a tight fit.

Well I got my ST200 Airbox/Hose today, and immediately installed it.

It took me around a couple of hours, which included removing the left headlight.

The thing which took me the longest was getting that lower hose installed, squeezing it up between the frame and the windshield cleaner reservoir, and resting the end above the left fog light. If I had a lift, it would of been a lot easier. Other than that, it was straight forward.

Once I got everything installed, including installing a Cobb Air Filter, I started her up to check for any warning lights, and none came on.

I did notice a difference between European and US models, and that's w/the hood stops. With the European model, they are mounted on the upper bumper/radiator frame, near the headlights, while w/the US, they're mounted on the hood.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club