My mk7 zs

hammie

AlishasCamera09034.jpg

zs4.jpg

zs3.jpg

zs2.jpg

zs1.jpg

AlishasCamera09036.jpg

Its a 1.6 tdci zs since these pics iv put gel badges on and colour coded washer jets n had the front windows tinted and i love it

Nice B)

I get mine on Saturday, your pics are making me itch now! Except my budget didn't stretch to the leather - i really like the red stitching (not seen that before!)

And who needs a Titanium with chrome accents when the sun bounces off the trim like this? :P

AlishasCamera09034.jpg

And who needs a Titanium with chrome accents when the sun bounces off the trim like this? :P

:lol: I spotted that too, had to give it a double take!!

Nice pics :)

very nice :) welcome to the world of derv power!!

Good idea with colour coding the washer jets...me thinks they should have done them under the lip of the bonnet to give a smooth bonnet...but mah, nice idea you given me!

I reckon yours & mine were on the same boat then FMC. :D

Well mine was not built for me, instead it's a spare dealer order which was transferred from Leicester to my dealer in Cardiff earlier this week. It was built on the 4th December in Cologne. My previous car, which I refused to take delivery of after an argument with the dealer (lol), also a Cologne build, was built on the 30th November :)

Leather looks nice but after my last few cars i will only ever have half leather. Too cold in winter and too hot in summer.

iv changed the plate as it was illegal these r old pics will get new 1s when its clean

Why did you buy illegal plates in the first place? :wacko:

where can i get a leather gear knob??

I'm confused, don't you work at a dealer Hammie? They should be able to help...

yeh i do but wasnt sure if he meant an aftermarket part,i didnt no they were illegal till i got stoped,got the first coat of finshkare 1000p on her tday wot a finish well chuffed with it

• 3 weeks later...
got my new carbon fibre mounttune stripe on now

any pics

P1011417.jpg

Not a huge fan of the colour of the car, the wheels or the idea of the Mountune stripe......but I have to say that is a very nice looking car!

I wont defend the colour white or the mountune stripe but I will defend the X-Pack 17" alloys till I am blue in the face :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club