Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 7.5 Parking Sensor Switch LED Colour

540itouring

Hi, just doing the next stage of my front parking sensor upgrade after the reverse camera install .   I have got hold of a fiesta parking switch and also a Start Stop deactivate switch. My car had start stop engine disable from new and has a YELLOW led to indicate when selected. Please can any members tell me the colour of the parking sensor switch led colour when this switch is selected ?  I was thinking as the start stop is yellow the parking may be green or could it be yellow ?

I am making the switch out of two switches so will need to solder a led and resistor to the switch board to make this switch function.

Please can you just confirm the parking switch colour when selected

the three switches (stop/start, eco select, and parking) all have the same yellow led on them but if you are custom making your switches then I don't see why you couldn't have them any colour you wish.

ok thanks . I am making ford switches but from two so the finished switches will work and look like factory fit so I wanted to keep the correct colours.

thanks

just to let you know I have now made the parking and start stop disable switch from two switches. I had to solder 3 resistors and 2 leds from one board to the other . This can only be done if you are very good at soldering as they are very small parts. I also had to add 2 extra contact pins from the other board but these just push in. The switch now operates when the car is in reverse but when I reprogram the car config and add the front sensors it will all work as factory fit.

any one have a front parking sensor loom with or without sensors for sale for 2013 or later fiesta ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club