Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sony head unit forgetting some settings?

MJNewton

The Sony head unit in our 2013 Fiesta Titanium appears to be forgetting changes to various settings made from time to time. For example, if I change some of the sound settings (treble and bass etc) or the Adaptive Volume setting then they will apply, remain after a power cycle but then at some point in the future I am finding they have set back to default!

I am aware that some settings (e.g. treble/bass/etc) are source specific (they are even different for DAB and FM) however I am seeing this issue arise even within the same source. No other person could be changing the settings without my knowledge and I can also confirm that other aspects that need memorising such as tuned stations are all remaining stuck and so I am not suspecting it is a (lack of) permanent live type issue.

Has anyone ever witnessed similar issues and/or know what the cause and solution might be? At the moment I am just putting it down to the general crappyness of this particular Sony system but even so I would have expected others to have mentioned this in the past but I have not found anything in the archives.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club