Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Removing scratches

Damien

Hi all,know there loads of stuff out there on the shelves for removing lights scratches but can any of you guys recommend any products you have used that's good and works?

cars got few door scratches on where people are so inconsiderate in supermarket car parks ect n smacking doors into car.

Depends on how deep the scratches are. In the topcoat, through into the paint, through to bare metal?

As long as the scratch is in top coat only it should be possible to remove it without resorting to paint.I have had decent results with Tee Cut Metallic on my Moondust Silver Mondeo. Sometimes you may have to wet sand with 3000 grit followed by 5000 followed by Tee Cut and then wax. Check out You Tube which has a number of videos on this subject.

• Like 1

Cheers both it's not deep just minor light scratches enough to see someone told me nail polish not convinced there lol

2 hours ago, Damien said:

Cheers both it's not deep just minor light scratches enough to see someone told me nail polish not convinced there lol

Nail polish? With all due respect to the local trannies I have never heard of that idea.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

T-Cut.

Chrisfix on youtube does some excellent demos of polishing up old headlamps as well as bodywork!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...