Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many clutches are going to need to be fixed.

fiesta_lad

Hi all just thinking when this weather is back to normal which it won't be for a long time how many cars are going to end up in the garage getting their clutch repaired with all the wheel spining we have been doing. plus new tyres

Cant really see it effecting the clutch the wheels spinning on ice it not really putting anything under major stress. Well thats what i think but i could be wrong

Cant really see it effecting the clutch the wheels spinning on ice it not really putting anything under major stress. Well thats what i think but i could be wrong

Don't know meself m8 just been looking at one of my tyres and to me looks abit flat looks sagge at the bottom but does not feel flat.

Don't know meself m8 just been looking at one of my tyres and to me looks abit flat looks sagge at the bottom but does not feel flat.

Basic Physics mate

When the air in your tyres gets cold,the density reduces,and thus the volume of air in the tyre reduces,making it look slightly flat.

Dave

Basic Physics mate

When the air in your tyres gets cold,the density reduces,and thus the volume of air in the tyre reduces,making it look slightly flat.

Dave

I will put in abit of air 2morrow cheers.

IMA i cant resist tuggin on the handbrake when i see a nice fresh patch of snow! :rolleyes:

IMA i cant resist tuggin on the handbrake when i see a nice fresh patch of snow! :rolleyes:

lol same here it would be rude not to :lol:

I hate that sinking feeling when you think for a split second you might just be stuck.

I am beggining to miss the car reading anything above 4degrees :(

I hate that sinking feeling when you think for a split second you might just be stuck.

Just think off all those cars that have been stuck for 15 hours or more.

Mine hasn't gone above -2 today. It's a -5 already tonight... More heavy snow forecast over night. *sigh*

I have a garage thats built onto the end of my rear garden which i finally after long last have tennacy of!

The fiesta gets a fairly warm and snow free bed tonight. I should go and find some fresh snow tomorrow as i dont have any pictures of the car in the snow. :rolleyes:

At the moment here its -6 very cold and i think were getting more snow :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club