Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auto lights & wipers which model

Rose74

OK so I've signed up just to ask the experts this question. I'm looking to buy a used fiesta after much research on handling etc. I'm looking for an 06 up to probably a 2009. I'm struggling to find which ones have the air-con, auto light's & wipers. Also is the 1.4 diesel nippy. 

Hi Rose

I've attached a PDF of the Mk6 Fiesta brochure. Hopefully this should tell you all you need to know. If you are unable to open it a simply Google search "Fiesta Mk6 brochure" should bring up the same as I found

Ford_Fiesta_Mk6_Brochure_200908.pdf

2 hours ago, CyprusPluto said:

Hi Rose

I've attached a PDF of the Mk6 Fiesta brochure. Hopefully this should tell you all you need to know. If you are unable to open it a simply Google search "Fiesta Mk6 brochure" should bring up the same as I found

Ford_Fiesta_Mk6_Brochure_200908.pdf

Cheers thanks for that, I wasn't sure anyone would even bother to answer such a trivial question.

16 minutes ago, Rose74 said:

Cheers thanks for that, I wasn't sure anyone would even bother to answer such a trivial question.

My pleasure, no question is ever trivial if someone needs to ask it.

The Studio is the only model that doesn't have any of the options either as standard or as an option.

In 2008 the models are Studio, Style, Style+, Econetic, Zetec, Zetec S and Titanium

In 2008 all models except for the Econetic and the Style have either Air-con or Climate Control as standard (climate is standard on the Titanium and optional on the Zetec S). The Style+ does have air-con as standard). The Titanium has the auto headlights and wipers as standard. In 2008 all other models (except the Studio) have the auto headlights and wipers as an option, so it will depend upon whether the original owner specified these features as an option.

The models changed along with the spec in August 2009. In 2009 the models are Studio, Edge, Econetic, Zetec, Zetec S and Titanuim

From then all models had air-con or climate control as standard (climate is standard on the Titanium and optional on the Zetec S only). The auto headlights and wipers are standard on the Titanium and optional on the Zetec and Zetec S. The Edge and Econetic could not specify these features as an option so are very unlikely to have them.

If you buy a 2009 model the specification will depend on whether you buy an early 2009 or a late 2009 model. Also remember that earlier stock of the older spec models will remain and have been sold later in the year on a 59 plate.

I've attached the older brochure for your info. It'll probably need some kind of calculus formula and someone with a brain the size of a planet to work it all out :biggrin:

Ford_Fiesta_Mk6_Brochure_200809.pdf

10 hours ago, Rose74 said:

OK so I've signed up just to ask the experts this question. I'm looking to buy a used fiesta after much research on handling etc. I'm looking for an 06 up to probably a 2009. I'm struggling to find which ones have the air-con, auto light's & wipers. Also is the 1.4 diesel nippy. 

2007 fiesta mk6 facelift Ghia has all your looking for. My son had one till he bought a fiesta black edition 140bhp

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club