Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ford fault codes the full list

artscot79

2 hours ago, unofix said:

"C073_88 - it U0073 Definition: Bus data transmission control module off"

not that is probably much help.

Firstly disconnect your battery and leave it off for twenty minutes before reconnecting it. This will cause all modules to go through the wake-up and may well clear the communication fault.

If that fails then you need to get a laptop, an ELM327 lead and ForScan software. You will then be able to get the full DTC and ForScan will point you in the right direction.

Thanks 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I have the error code P1264 should I change the injector in my car? Or can I just clean it?
Thank you

Hello Jonathan, you will need to replace the injector. Remember that you will need to use Forscan to enter the new injector code for the calibration.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2014 at 9:44 PM, Stoney871 said:

Does sound like the roof sensor may be at fault.

Did you get to the bottom of it because I have the exact same issue.

Any Advice would be great

@AshHus do you really expect to get an answer from @Stoney871 regarding a post from 24th May 2014 ???

So that we don't all have to guess the 'exact same issue' could you just explain your problem and I'm sure someone will be along soon to offer advice.

• 2 months later...

Those are not of any real use. You need to get the DTCs using a code reader or FORScan software.

• 5 months later...

Guys, I have a Focus 1.8 2008 petrol. I’m having a steering wheel assistence fault (dashboard), it all started with a battery lights warning popped up in the panel, I saw a first issue with the front screen defroster that only defrost half screen, and with lighter that stopped working. The defroster works normal and when stops working the battery lights comes on, if I shake the steering wheel, the abs warning light pop up as well and after it the steering wheel assistance fault warning pop up in dashboard. I used my scanner and shows the U1039 code. I think is some sensor issue, don’t looks like alternator, cause I bought the car with a new one, and I changed the battery. I assume is steering wheel sensor with some wires bad contact, cause I’ve heard a sound in panel when the defroster stopped working, and one of the times I had the steering fault, I tried to avoid traffic and turned on to the right and every issues disappeared 🤡 

Does anybody saw something like this? 

The State Of Charge (SOC) of your car battery is very low. Either it is getting very old and just can no longer hold a good charge, or the battery is simply in need of a good full overnight charge for at least 12 hours.

When the SOC of the battery is low you will get many random and unrelated faults. Use a multi meter and measure the battery terminal voltage after the car has been standing overnight. It should be at least 12.6V if it is less then either replace the battery or if it is less than 3 years old it probably will recover by recharging it.

• 4 months later...

Hello! I have a Ford C-max 1.6 TDCI 2008 and  have a problem with code p157-28-PCM
P1577 Pedal position sensor disagreement between sensors

i have replace a pedal and its still same problem. Do any have a suggestion what can i do next?

• 2 months later...

hi, i am having these error codes. (not sure how to insert image here. )

P164C:00 internal control module . start/stop performance fault   continous memory DTC
P2196:00AF O2 sensor signal biase/stuck rich - Bank 1 , sensor 1  continous memory DTC

anyone encounter similar? and how to recify? 

my ride is a 2016 focus 1.0L ecoboost

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club