Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus zetec 2007

Dannyburnett13

Hi my indicators on my dash have stoped working but they still work on the out side also the heated window screen does not work. I've had it in to a auto electrician he's checked the instrument cluster and the fuse bord both fine can anyone help please thanks In advance 

I remember reading that heated windscreen problems are due to breaks in the filament that runs through it somewhere near the wipers, assuming you've checked that the fuse is ok?

Normal symptom is that one side stops working first though.

As to your cluster issue you are obviously aware that cluster faults were common on the mk2 and usually resulted in the car not starting die to immobiliser problems. My guess would have been a bad solder joint to the trace for the LEDs. I would assume that an auto electrician would have had the cluster out and tested the led circuit to make sure the LEDs haven't been damaged, but also that the trace to the correct pin on the connector is also ok.

Assuming your indicators otherwise work ok, I would have suggested checking the indicator relay.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club