Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus titanium x estate 2014

Dragstar

Hi have just recently purchased this car still finding my way around it what I would like to know is what is the  bulb adjacent to the front grill in the headlamp does can't seem to get them to work but having said that when a friend was in the car one side lit up but not the other he did not know why it come on or how it went of its driving me nuts ,when it was on it was quite powerful.

As you look at the headlamp it has a led light running the entire length I think they double up as running lights under that there is 3 further lights on the outside is the bomb type corner light next to that a double headlight bulb for side and main beams next to that the is this bulb that I can't get to work and just under that is the indicators, it's not a fog lamp as the are on there own under bumper.

Would be great full for advice.

Reg

Sounds like they are the cornering lights that come on when turning.
Should also both come on when you engage reverse.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club