Do Not Sell My Personal Information

P2455

Piggyman

2008 Ford Focus 1.6 TDCi Estate Code P2455  I have replaced the DPF, the pressure sensor, pipes and temperature sensor and replaced the engine bay wiring harness. Nothing I've done will get rid of this code please help....

• 3 years later...

On 1/8/2018 at 3:20 PM, Piggyman said:

2008 Ford Focus 1.6 TDCi Estate Code P2455  I have replaced the DPF, the pressure sensor, pipes and temperature sensor and replaced the engine bay wiring harness. Nothing I've done will get rid of this code please help....

Did you ever get an answer or fix for this? I know it's a long time ago but worth asking as I've just started getting this code

56 minutes ago, bananacat said:

I know it's a long time ago

Fairly sure he either found a fix or got rid of the car, either way your not going to get an answer from Piggyman, yet another one post wonder who last was on the forum 7th March 2018

Ah I didn't look at that. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, unofix said:

yet another one post wonder

A bit harsh!

He posted his question on Jan 8th, he last visited this forum 2 months later and his post still had no replies

Maybe he got an answer/solution on another forum or garage or from a friend

True, it would be nice if all posters came back and posted their solution but after his post was effectively ignored for 2 months, he might not have felt obliged to or if anyone would really be interested

44 minutes ago, Carl123 said:

He posted his question on Jan 8th, he last visited this forum 2 months later and his post still had no replies

So after asking for help (which as it happens he didn't get) he didn't think to check back for 2 months !!! and that all took place back in 2018 and since then he has been back to the forum how many times ?

44 minutes ago, Carl123 said:

A bit harsh!

You are entitled to your opinion.  I stand by mine, "another one post wonder"

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, unofix said:

he didn't think to check back for 2 months !

That only shows the last time he checked back, he may have checked back every day for a reply to his post

18 minutes ago, unofix said:

and that all took place back in 2018 and since then he has been back to the forum how many times ?

Some people only post here if they have a problem, maybe he has not had an issue since then. Or is this forum some sort of club where you need to keep "checking in" if you ever make a post here?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Carl123 said:

Or is this forum some sort of club

Yes.

Ford Owners Club

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club