Get Your Club gear
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

lad4183

car insurance on a ford fiesta zetec s

32 posts in this topic

A friend of mine actually put a civic type R engine in a mini, stripped it out. Put a roll cage in with full induction & decat exhaust. The works!

I have never ever seen anything accelerate so quickly. It's unreal. It ate Skylines for breakfast over the shorter distances

I have a shell and frame waiting for a type R engine to be stripped out at work :P that's next summer's plan.

Yeah, classic car insurance is by far the cheapest, if you can get around the fact that they'll have no gadgets, will most probably drink petrol quickly and be incredibly unsafe in a crash. Its up to you, but its certainly worth considering.

Or you get a modern safe car and let the insurance company put a tracker in :P I honestly couldn't think of anything worse in my personal opinion. Would anyone be willing to do so for cheaper insurance?

I wouldn't >.< damn worst idea ever.

Remember classic car insurance usually does not give you any no claims bonus so can be more expensive in the long run when you want to get a modern car.

Mine allows NCB to be built up, main reason for having it. Hello 5 years NCB with 2 named driver policies in the past :P