Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Still waiting

marmaduke

For my car , ordered 3 weeks ago ( Titanium auto in panther black) got discounts as they said car was in stock already and in the compound (Liverpool ?)

I told the dealer that I needed it for the end of Jan as I didn't want to tax my car and was told it wasn't a problem. To be fair to the dealer they have taken my car and loaned me a 59 focus until mine arrives but just seems to be taking an age , latest update was today and they reckon it's coming Thursday ,....

Don't know how people could wait 14+ weeks this is driving me crazy now

Ive got 7 weeks to go...not that im counting or anything.....

Dont worry...im safe in the knowledge I will cry myself to sleep tonight.

Marmaduke, my Zetec was in stock in Liverpool and i waited two week's for it to get to my dealer in Belfast, picked it up 2 week's ago, hope you get it on thursday.

Does the car not come with the first year's road tax with it

Oh no, now you've made me count how many weeks I've got left...

7 weeks until it's delivered and another 2 after that until I can collect it...

I always thought before that when I had my car, I'd wish that I could go back in time and have the wait and have the excitement of picking it up all over again... but I really really don't!

The wait is hideous tbh. Best thing to do - block it out of you mind, be constantly drunk and try and sleep for prolonged periods! Makes the time fly by! :P

I waited almost 14 weeks for mine, and I had handed over my car when I placed the order and did not get a courtesy car. Nightowl, another guy on here, waited over 6 months for his . . . .

Thanks for the replies all , yes it is taxed for 12 months but wasn't prepared to re tax my car so they loaned me one while I waited for my Fiesta . Just had a call and it's here can pick up Friday morning ..... feels like Christmas lol

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Any photos?

I have just picked up my car :) So far so good , am absolutely delighted with it

I see you've gone for the 1.4 auto just like me. It's got some very decent 'poke' for a 1.4 auto you'll find!

Owned mine just over a fortnight now & still finding any excuse to drive it wherever/whenever I can! I went for a good drive along the famous A272 from Petersfield to Midhurst today - a road that's very bendy & very fast in places & threw it around somewhat. Handling is great & it sticks to the road like glue.

Hope you keep on enjoying yours mate. And DON'T FORGET THE PHOTOS!!! :)

I see you've gone for the 1.4 auto just like me. It's got some very decent 'poke' for a 1.4 auto you'll find!

Owned mine just over a fortnight now & still finding any excuse to drive it wherever/whenever I can! I went for a good drive along the famous A272 from Petersfield to Midhurst today - a road that's very bendy & very fast in places & threw it around somewhat. Handling is great & it sticks to the road like glue.

Not too close to Worthing please!

Not too close to Worthing please!

Funny you should mention that Paul. I will be in Worthing in a fortnight's time for the day.

Now - obviously we can't have 2 dressed-up squeeze Fiesta's in the same town - at the same time...so...have you considered trading yours in yet?

:)

Am at work unfortunately ... I'll take some in the morning when it's stopped raining hopefully, need to go to Halfords after work as I want some red lights for the footwell and a new tax disc holder :)

Had to get the auto as I've had a couple of ops on my left arm/hand and my surgeon said it would be wise to change, I've had a loan of auto focus for a week from my dealer and am loving not changing gears or using a clutch ... May be my best decision yet (along with choosing a Fez of course )

Thanks for the replies all

Am at work unfortunately ... I'll take some in the morning when it's stopped raining hopefully, need to go to Halfords after work as I want some red lights for the footwell and a new tax disc holder :)

Had to get the auto as I've had a couple of ops on my left arm/hand and my surgeon said it would be wise to change, I've had an auto focus for a week and am loving not changing gears or using a clutch ... May be my best decision yet (along with chossing a Fez of course )

That's for the replies all

Same here. A gammy leg meant autos for me too forever more.

Got the Richbrook Ford tax disc holder - not sure about the red footwell lights yet though.

I'm getting the Ford scuff plates next week. My dealer wants £55.00 for them...but my dealer's eBay site (I kid you not) have them for £39.00 !!! Work that one out?!?!

I'm getting the Ford scuff plates next week. My dealer wants £55.00 for them...but my dealer's eBay site (I kid you not) have them for £39.00 !!! Work that one out?!?!

:o

Just noticed your location ... am in Pompey next Tuesday night for the match and staying at the Fratton Travelodge, Not taking my new car on a 700 mile round trip though !!! Have told my brother we are going in his car :D

:o

Just noticed your location ... am in Pompey next Tuesday night for the match and staying at the Fratton Travelodge, Not taking my new car on a 700 mile round trip though !!! Have told my brother we are going in his car :D

lol. The 'big' game next tuesday night is Saints v MK Dons. I may live in Pompey - but I'm a Southampton ST holder! :D

lol. The 'big' game next tuesday night is Saints v MK Dons. I may live in Pompey - but I'm a Southampton ST holder! :D

In that case Good luck... us Red n Whites have to stick together lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club