Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Autobeam LED bulbs

Rumblestrip

Having recently fitting some blue  Autobeam LED sidelights and being very impressed (extremely bright and very blue) I took a look at their performance LED dipped beam bulbs.

https://autobeam.co.uk/products/led-h7-performance-dipped-beam-unit-1

Has anyone fitted these to a mk3.5 without any problems? The cooling fan on the rear of the bulbs looks like it would protrude from the headlamp unit and there’s very little room behind the unit itself. They’re out of stock at the moment but I’d keep an eye out for them. 

They apparently do them for MK2 aswell but don't see how the power supply would connect. If you get them let me know how you get on and where is the pics of the side lights lol

25 minutes ago, F0CUE said:

They apparently do them for MK2 aswell but don't see how the power supply would connect. If you get them let me know how you get on and where is the pics of the side lights lol

I need to get in a darker area for a decent shot of the sidelights, but they are very bright and well worth the money (£8.90 per pair) 

D3574CE0-1A2B-4A87-B4F0-BB3D1356B7A3.jpeg

• Like 1

Whoa you can tell they are bright. Did you get their latest performance range sidelights where you can now choose the colour of what light you want? You can't get any better with their performance range. I bought their performance indicators and reverse lights and they are both bright. You can message autobeam about the LED headlights just to be sure they fit. 

4 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Whoa you can tell they are bright. Did you get their latest performance range sidelights where you can now choose the colour of what light you want? You can get any better with their performance range. I bought their performance indicators and reverse lights and they are both bright. You can message autobeam about the LED headlights just to be sure they fit. 

Yes these are the performance model. They’re available in 7 colours and are very bright. They throw light forward and a lot of light to the sides, lightning up cars, buildings and people as you drive by. Well worth the money. I’ll drop them a message about the dipped beam bulbs when they’re restocked. 

1 hour ago, Rumblestrip said:

I need to get in a darker area for a decent shot of the sidelights, but they are very bright and well worth the money (£8.90 per pair) 

D3574CE0-1A2B-4A87-B4F0-BB3D1356B7A3.jpeg

Did you put a blue/purple filter on that pic by any chance, as there is a purplish hue in the foreground? Or did someone spill some purple paint on the pavement 😂

• Like 1

Here's a picture of the performance indicators and reverse lights fitted. The indicators are blindingly bright. I also fitted their LED rear sidelights / brake lights

DSC_0058.JPG

• Like 1

I personally hate these blue tints folk have. I catch a glimpse in mirror and think I've seen emergency services of some sort.

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Having recently fitting some blue  Autobeam LED sidelights and being very impressed (extremely bright and very blue) I took a look at their performance LED dipped beam bulbs.
https://autobeam.co.uk/products/led-h7-performance-dipped-beam-unit-1
Has anyone fitted these to a mk3.5 without any problems? The cooling fan on the rear of the bulbs looks like it would protrude from the headlamp unit and there’s very little room behind the unit itself. They’re out of stock at the moment but I’d keep an eye out for them. 
I've been looking into the dipped performance Led's myself. They offer extended caps as an add on to cover where they protude at the back of the unit.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, alonimous said:

I've been looking into the dipped performance Led's myself. They offer extended caps as an add on to cover where they protude at the back of the unit.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Yes but the normal rubber caps already touch the bonnet strut on my car now. 

9 hours ago, wilto said:

Did you put a blue/purple filter on that pic by any chance, as there is a purplish hue in the foreground? Or did someone spill some purple paint on the pavement 😂

Probably lens flare but there’s definitely no filter l promise. That’s how they look. 

3 hours ago, Rumblestrip said:

Probably lens flare but there’s definitely no filter l promise. That’s how they look. 

How does the brightness compare with the main beams? One of my friends fitted those performance sidelights and they looked brighter than the main lights. I have some LED sidelights which my dad bought from eBay years ago for his focus before he changed his car which had a different light fitting. 

10 hours ago, zain611 said:

How does the brightness compare with the main beams? One of my friends fitted those performance sidelights and they looked brighter than the main lights. I have some LED sidelights which my dad bought from eBay years ago for his focus before he changed his car which had a different light fitting. 

They don’t outshine the dipped beam but do leave a bright blue tint to them. As sidelights they are extremely bright. As the year have 50 smd LEDs all around the bulb they emit light all around.  

I cant take decent enough photos with my phone in the dark and they look purple but thy are a very deep almost police blue. 

Id advise anyone to get the white LED Bulbs if they are considering these AutoBeam ones. 

860385F9-E0E1-4B75-AE5B-093055F73D6E.jpeg

A11D2B6B-6552-4B79-99F5-63BAF8FF6210.jpeg

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Rumblestrip said:

They don’t outshine the dipped beam but do leave a bright blue tint to them. As sidelights they are extremely bright. As the year have 50 smd LEDs all around the bulb they emit light all around.  

I cant take decent enough photos with my phone in the dark and they look purple but thy are a very deep almost police blue. 

Id advise anyone to get the white led bulbs if they are considering these AutoBeam ones. 

860385F9-E0E1-4B75-AE5B-093055F73D6E.jpeg

A11D2B6B-6552-4B79-99F5-63BAF8FF6210.jpeg

Yeah you can't prove justice with lights until you see them in person. With the mk6.5 fiesta the sidelights light up the top section of the headlights rather than like yours were it lights up the whole reflector housing. 

DSC_0043.JPG

DSC_0034.JPG

• Like 1

I personally can't stand blue-tinted bulbs. They just give a more glaring light to annoy other drivers- scientifically a blue light is the worst for this. A yellower colour is actually far better for night driving and doesn't dazzle other drivers in the rain. The French had the right idea.

LED Bulbs shouldn't be fitted in place of filament bulbs as this invalidates type approval.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club