Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

10 Minutes!!!!

Turvey

Do those cars even have an alarm. 

I think the most important part is being overlooked, you ask a dealer to replace a front bumper and bonnet on a Corsa and they are going to charge you 2hrs just for Labour alone. In fairness though, the owners are daft enough to buy one in the first place so there is no reason why they wouldn't keep on ***** them lol

Tbf the newer cars get the easier it is to remove parts.  

I could do a mk3 focus bumper and lights in under 10 mins having done it 3 times now lol, bonnet is literally seconds so if there are a 3 of you with a van it'd be easy to do.  

However, I obviously have access to the internal bonnet release, I don't know how they're opening the bonnet so easily from outside.

39 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

However, I obviously have access to the internal bonnet release, I don't know how they're opening the bonnet so easily from outside.

By breaking the passenger side window 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And their advice? "park near to a wall" Great.....thanks for that!

I live in a village near an M1 junction and we went through a stage of getting almost weekly car thefts/house break-ins looking for car keys (new or nearly new Mini's, Fords, BMW's etc, they were clearly stolen to order) with the police linking them all to the same gang a few junctions down the M1 (easy access/exit) no idea if any convictions were carried out but police presence as a deterrent certainly worked (for the time being)......shame the site of a Police officer is getting rarer and rarer these days (not a dig at the Police by any means there).....ill now exit my "soapbox"

On 04/04/2018 at 5:49 PM, Turvey said:

10 minutes to strip the front of a Corsa! What's it held on with? Velcro? 

https://news.sky.com/story/corsa-cannibals-strip-car-of-bonnet-and-lights-11316651

Yeah it started about 2-3 years ago that lol, people was reporting the complete lot stripped right outside there house's without the alarms being set off and some walked out to find bare shell's..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club