Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Forscan chat

Smartd00d

On 10/1/2020 at 12:05 AM, Jimbo NI said:

2. Splash screen can only be changed on cars with an Apim module, alot of fiestas don't have one. Mine doesn't, balls!!!!

Well, a lot of Focus MK4 owners (myself included) thought this as well. But if you disconnect the battery for 10 mins, then delete your car profile and connect again it may show up. It worked on my MK4

hello to all 🙂 

mine is mk8 Fiesta Ecoboost 100ps auto 

my paddle shifters only work in S , they don't work in D at all, although the owner's manual states that it should work in D temporary , none of my friends' mk8s work in D also , I'm located in Egypt so I believe its a software issue that blocks its use in D for some reason, my question is : is there any way to enable the selectshift to work in D using forscan ? 

I miss this very much when I want to make a fast overtaking by simply downshifting with a press of button rather than switching to S and then use the paddles 🙂 

thanks for considering 🙂 

8 hours ago, Eng_Ahmad1986 said:

hello to all 🙂 

mine is mk8 Fiesta Ecoboost 100ps auto 

my paddle shifters only work in S , they don't work in D at all, although the owner's manual states that it should work in D temporary , none of my friends' mk8s work in D also , I'm located in Egypt so I believe its a software issue that blocks its use in D for some reason, my question is : is there any way to enable the selectshift to work in D using forscan ? 

I miss this very much when I want to make a fast overtaking by simply downshifting with a press of button rather than switching to S and then use the paddles 🙂 

thanks for considering 🙂 

Hello,

The configuration for this will be in PCM but you will need to research which codes. There may be a drop down option in the "non-asbuilt" configuration & programming section. To clarify, my daughter has a UK spec 2018 100PS Auto and her's does temporarily activate on the paddles when in "D".

Your "kick-down" function should still work for overtaking in "D" mode?

Just press the accelerator all the way to the floor and it should drop two or three gears

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DaveT70 said:

Hello,

The configuration for this will be in PCM but you will need to research which codes. There may be a drop down option in the "non-asbuilt" configuration & programming section. To clarify, my daughter has a UK spec 2018 100PS Auto and her's does temporarily activate on the paddles when in "D".

Your "kick-down" function should still work for overtaking in "D" mode?

Just press the accelerator all the way to the floor and it should drop two or three gears

it makes a kick-down if you push the accelerator down all the way , but with a noticeable lag , I thought performing this with the shifters might be quicker 🙂 I'll try and research again , thank you for your help 🙂  

On 5/1/2021 at 12:21 AM, Eng_Ahmad1986 said:

it makes a kick-down if you push the accelerator down all the way , but with a noticeable lag , I thought performing this with the shifters might be quicker 🙂 I'll try and research again , thank you for your help 🙂  

Not really any quicker than kick-down, no. If you activate the paddles you still have to wait for the gearbox to respond, especially if you want to drop more than one gear

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • I wonder how to activate alarm on Fiesta MK8
  • I wonder how to remove the DUAL button in climate screen on SYNC3
  • I wonder if those screen saver it still working on 3.4, so if u turn off ignition the date/time appears instead of splash screen?

I have Forscan and UCDS, I prefer not to use the asbuilt mode, but the noob mode 😉

• 2 months later...

I wonder what to change in the ACM to get more bass from the woofer in the trunk, but not from the doorspeakers, cause start to rattle after a while

Or the DSP, cause I guess everything is regulated by the DSP

• 4 months later...

Hello All

I cant seem to find the answer anywhere on the internet so thought i would ask it here, 

I have a 2018 Ford Fiesta ST-Line with Sync 3.0 latest build (not planning to unofficially upgrade to 3.4).

Has anyone managed to change the splash screen to something different, for example the GT350 or any other and it show up on both startup and shutdown?

• 3 weeks later...

Just to update the thread, i went ahead with the forscan mod on my MK8 Fiesta ST Line and it worked great, 

I now have a the Ford Shelby GT350R splash screen and shutdown screen working, as well as Auto lock - which locks the doors automatically as soon as the speed of the car reaches 12mph. Pics below:

IMG_1865.JPG

IMG_1873.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna place a new IPMA to the car of my parents...

From H1BT-19H406-AE to H1BT-19H406-CE

• Confused 1

This thread is called "Mk8 Forscan chat"

your random post explains nothing. You last posted in this thread 23rd October 2021, and that was something to do with a dog in an elephants nose !

On 10/20/2021 at 7:48 PM, Dragunov404 said:

the woofer in the trunk

Perhaps you might explain your actions ?

Are asking for help or advice ? or are you intending to give help and advice to others ?

I'm confused 🤔

Well I have a friend which also has those subwoofer in the trunk, but he tried to find a setting in Forscan to change it.

Well yeah about those IPMA, how to make a backup of the old asbuilt and place it on the new one and how to calibrate those sensor using Forscan?

• 5 months later...

Hello my friend has fitted powerfold mirrors to his mk8 fiesta he activated it through forscan but they aren’t working and puddle light doesn’t work has anyone else had this problem    

Is it a 3 door or a 5 door?

Does it have electric rear windows ?

31 minutes ago, unofix said:

Is it a 3 door or a 5 door?

Does it have electric rear windows ?

It a 5 door with manual rear windows  

Fiesta's with manual rear windows have the wrong door control modules for power fold mirrors. 

The two DCM's need replaced with the higher spec units 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, unofix said:

Fiesta's with manual rear windows have the wrong door control modules for power fold mirrors. 

The two DCM's need replaced with the higher spec units 

Would you have the part numbers of the ones I need to get also once they are installed will the mirrors and the puddle light work or is there anything else he will need 

Sorry don't know the part numbers for the MK8. 

I will take a look tomorrow and see what I can find. Puddle lights should also then work. Additional wiring harness might also be needed. 

• Like 1

The wiring to the plug to the mirror seems correct for the amount of wires need and thank I appreciate that I did have a look on eBay but they don’t say if they support for power folding mirrors and puddle lights 

I’ve been told the modules ending in ag should be the correct one 

• 11 months later...

Salve possiedo una Fiesta st Line 2020 con sync 2.5 volevo sapere come posso aggiunger pe la scritta Ford perrormance , chiusura dei vetri, clacson alla chiusura della macchina e bho se c’è qualcos’altro che posso aggiungere 

Translation:

Hi, I have a 2020 Fiesta st Line with sync 2.5. I wanted to know how I can add the Ford performance writing, window locking, horn when locking the car and well, is there anything else I can add?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club