Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AC Turns on and off. Jacked the AC...

james125

I've just failed my MOT on a hole in the exhaust. I've been trying to remove the mid section from the cat section. The nuts are on the top of the exhaust and are difficult to reach so I've been trying to dremel the bolts out...I hope this will work dremel ran out of charge so I decided  to jack the car down. To save time I wanted to get a mid point of the engine so I only had to jack it on one side...for some reason I thought the AC bracket would be a good idea. Now the AC turns off straight away if I turn it on. Have I broke the compressor or severed a pipe? How can I tell? Thanks

Yes it was a stupid idea smh. 

UPDATE:

I jacked up the car via the jacking points, gave the compressor an inspection gave it a wiggle looked ok. Checked if any refrigirant was in the AC system, pushed the valve and got a facefull. So I started up the car held the AC down and it stayed on lovely cold air 🙂

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club