Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Android Unit for Ford Focus 2012

Albertrebla

Hello everybody,

My name is Albert and i'm from Italy. I have a ford Focus 2012 with Navigation System, Park Sensors front and back and Active Park Assist from factory.

One year that i'm searching Android Unit that work in my car. Many factory, like Witson, say me that no one have a Unit because i have Navigation Ford with 5" Display info.

They work only a "based" Focus...is a problem about wiring? Or Can bus? Can you help me?

I attach pics of my car

FCDIM: AM5T-18B955-DG

ACM: BM5T-18C815-GE

Is possible search wiring diagram too? :(

Really many thanks

maxresdefault.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

e0s6ev.jpg

Use a connect to fascia with steering controls to out a double din into your car just Google this "ford focus connect 2 facia"

Xtrons is what I'm looking at you will find this Xtrons double din on eBay

Hello everybody,
My name is Albert and i'm from Italy. I have a ford Focus 2012 with Navigation System, Park Sensors front and back and Active Park Assist from factory.
One year that i'm searching Android Unit that work in my car. Many factory, like Witson, say me that no one have a Unit because i have Navigation Ford with 5" Display info.
They work only a "based" Focus...is a problem about wiring? Or Can bus? Can you help me?
I attach pics of my car
FCDIM: AM5T-18B955-DG
ACM: BM5T-18C815-GE
Is possible search wiring diagram too? :(

Really many thanks

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.dd8c1bed4ca28d3bb86624d3c3f773d2.jpg
s-l1600.thumb.jpg.c38795235d907e28881f81865d2e30e5.jpg
e0s6ev.jpg.18299a3e8de6ec78b70d9c9bbe472e4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Paramanic said:

Use a connect to fascia with steering controls to out a double din into your car just Google this "ford focus connect 2 facia"

Xtrons is what I'm looking at you will find this Xtrons double din on eBay

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes...i'm looking a same solution 😞

I need THIS...i have 5" display and need cable for 2din.

If is a problem of Can Bus, can we change it with a "base model" of Focus then change on OBD? But we lose voice and Active Park System.

Is possible that no one china Factory have a canbus for Navigation system Ford? 

14 minutes ago, Albertrebla said:

If is a problem of Can Bus, can we change it with a "base model" of Focus then change on OBD? But we lose voice and Active Park System.

I did see that afterwards but didn't link to it as I assumed you'd find it! 😄

On 6/15/2018 at 3:59 PM, Albertrebla said:

HERE is the Connect2 installation video for that kit for your car. Seems pretty easy, although you may need to speak to them regarding the right adapter lead for an Android headunit

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club