Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Required After BlueFin Map

Big Ginger

Hello, 

New here need help though please. Yesterday i installed my bluefin map (all went great), went for test drive within 2 miles 'Enginer service Now' message appeared, so went home replaced bluefin map with original map, went on same journey doing the excess revs same as previous (had no problem). So thought being strange reinstalled the bluefin map went on a longer drive same conditions no problem, then soon as i hit motorway 'Enginer service Now' appeared again (this puts the car into limp mode hard to drive stops high revs etc). So i turned off car and the message disappeared so thought maybe problem solved, did same driving then it reappeared yet again, by this point had enough wanted to get home. So restarted engine drove back through town (sensible driving no high revs, speed limit) and the message hadnt come up.Now thats where i am upto now car is stuck on the drive not driven it to work today. i feel like there maybe a problem with my MAF sensor, only aftermarket products i have in/on my car is K and N air filter, bluefin remap

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

When this message came up in my Focus diesel I just replaced the fuel filter and everything was fine, after the map your car will need more fuel at times and if your filter is a bit meh it would explain a lot, replace the fuel filter easy to DIY about £50 for a garage to do it for you but it's worth doing.

EDIT: Even if it's not the fuel filter it's worth doing 🙂 

• Like 2

Try speaking to Superchips, they are normally great when it comes to after sales

• Like 2

Hi thanks for replies

spoke with superchips turns out it was my k and n air filter really annoying as it was brand new so I feel 56 quid down the drain, back to the paper filter now 👍👍

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club