Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coilovers on a Mk7 Zetec

ldocustoms

Hey all,

Got a 09 Fiesta Zetec that i recently brought new shoes for

17x7.5

215/40R17

Rides heaps nice with the new wheels and tyres plenty of grip and now comes the time to get it on the ground a bit more.

I want to go coilovers purely for the fact of i can corner hard as with the stock suspension so making it agile is important, but having a slammed look is what im really after

Had my eyes on a set of BC Racing Coils....they do 2 types a non camber plated front coil or a camber adjustable version....question 1) is will the camber plates fit within my stock mounting position and 2) how do other peoples coils ride and how low have you got them wound down. Lastly 3) do you experince much rubbing running a 215 wide tyre??

Thanks in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...

You will rub on 215s I had a set of st170 wheels on mine and they get caught on the front when you turn I believe as long as they are for fiesta they will fit the standard mounting points and I've got coilovers on mine but now with 205

20180708_140755.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club