Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Collins Performance - Focus - CP2 Package

Tomson

Hi all,

I've made the decision to start upgrading my 1.6 Ecoboost wagon. Looking to go Sports Cat, Sports Exhaust (resonated), Front Mount and Remap. - nothing stupid, just a better driving experience and a little something to shift the weight around.

Preferably trying to get the work done under one roof for convenience and Collins Performance springs to mind. Looking at the CP2 package and a Mongoose Exhaust system.

Has anyone used and can recommend CP? or have any other suggestions?

Tomson

I run the cp2 map on my fiesta st and i'd definitely recommend Collins,cp2 is  a good map with a decent power and torque level increase without being too over the top.

I've ran the cp2 for about 7k with similar mods,(mountune front mount intercooler,mountune cat backexhaust, mountune airbox)no problems or issues just a  better driving experience the cars much more responsive and pulls a lot better than the mp215 map i had on it previously.i used the collins i flash to remap mine so i can't really comment on what it's like going to collins hq.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club