Do Not Sell My Personal Information

***** Baboons!

Matt Thompson

We went to the zoo and low and behold the monkeys did the usual and took some stuff!

Can you help me in telling me the correct names for these so I can order them?

The trim on the left hand side has been taken so for illustrative purposes I have shown what is missing, the next is the rear nut cover for the wiper?

Many Thanks

44767732_10160874827195386_2376479188119977984_n (1).jpg

44754002_10160874827215386_4274638343909670912_n.jpg

44815426_10160874842015386_131662119379664896_n.jpg

• Sad 1

windshield moulding 1725836 probably. the cover for the rear wiper arm is part of the arm . 

• Thanks 1

Brilliant thank you, can I get the cover for the nut or will I need to buy a new arm?

Can't say I'd want to drive through a monkey enclosure in a newish car lol!

Is the wiper arm the same as the mk3 Focus?  I may have a spare cap if so, had to buy an arm after a cat snapped mine but kept the cap iirc.

• Like 1

Indeed ha ha, I didn't either to be honest, I don't know to be honest. Maybe I could get a generic one? You keep your one, the cat may do it again ha ha!

mk 3 focus is different

i doubt you will get a generic one

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Is the wiper arm the same as the mk3 Focus?  I may have a spare cap if so, had to buy an arm after a cat snapped mine but kept the cap iirc.

Did you flip the cat with the front bumper and he swiped the rear wiper on return impact or what? 

How did the cat snap the rear wiper

10 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

baboon_wide-ab8395323a9b7a8ec288319c00f82e164ae5efbd-s6-c30_zpsbaypl8r8.jpg.9a33620bcf0f79280b2d14b440ee5316.jpg

Reminds me of those people on YouTube whom que up and camp out overnight to be one of the first to purchase the latest iPhone or PlayStation then video themselves smashing it up outside the store followed by posting it on YouTube.

Just saying, 

Also the mk2.5 rear wiper and wind mirror covers are the same on mk3

5 hours ago, Lenny said:

Did you flip the cat with the front bumper and he swiped the rear wiper on return impact or what? 

How did the cat snap the rear wiper? 

Damp evening, cat misjudged the distance between the ~2ft hedge and my roof, slipped down the rear end breaking the wiper arm and leaving scratches in the paint.  I'd only had the car a few days, was not happy lol!  :angry:

I don't park on that side of the car park anymore.  Still doesn't stop the ***** from jumping on the bonnet and windscreen to reach the roof. :sad: 

• Like 1

You wouldn't find either of my cars anywhere near a monkey enclosure!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, TimST2 said:

You wouldn't find either of my cars anywhere near a monkey enclosure!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

unfortunatly i have to park mine everyday in a monkey enclosure ( otherwise known as work carpark) ha ha ha . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club