Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Iphone.... viewing pics on p.c.

jace1969

How do you view them,this is my old 6S iPhone that i have set up and all work fine through..icloud.com/photos then there they are but

through windows app.....Windows bottom left on screen/scroll down to yellow folder icloud and open/photos/ not there and not all the same photos.

Not entirely sure what you mean, but it does take a bit of time to sync at first.

1 hour ago, pragmatix said:

Not entirely sure what you mean, but it does take a bit of time to sync at first.

I will put 3 pics on here and show what i mean,i confused myself.

If i go through the first way......icloud.com there all there and upload fast........This is icloud below first picture.

But if i go through the other was the second and 3rd picture through the pictures then i come to the screen (download/upload/share)its not there.

20181105_153839.jpg

20181105_153722.jpg

20181105_154725.jpg

Also now i am stuck so any help on this would be great.

After uninstalling icloud from add/remove programs i cant get it back in,go to install icloud for windows and clicks download,bar goes across but no pop up install box.

Disabled pop up blocker and tried 2 other browsers but still no pop up box to install it.

Ok got it installed as deleted the old icloud but shows online but still not in the Downloads on the last picture,keep having a mess.

Any advice would be great.............im so glad my main phone is my old S7

........Sorted........  Delete all and start again from scratch,i love Apple and i do mean the food one.😀

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club