Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Parking Obsession...

Flic

So, i have a bit of a problem when it comes to parking. It's beginning to take over my life.

I have an obsession with getting the perfect safe-parking space, so much so that it can sometimes take me upto half an hour to park, just to pop into a shop for 5 minutes! Even if it means parking up several times and moving the car if the space just "doesn't feel right". At Christmas time I went shopping with a couple of my girl friends (Yes, friends who are girls to you dirty minded folk!) and I found the most amazing space right by town with a huge gap either side of Fabio to prevent any door-dings! I think I must have said "Oh, I'm so chuffed with that parking space" about 20 times, my friends told me to shut up in the end. The other day I went to Asda and I circled the carpark about 20 times just to get my favourite space which is sideways on so no one could park next to me, and multistory carparks are a total no no!!

But today I was MOST chuffed with my space I had to take pictures :lol:

fdd17910.jpg

ca5133b3.jpg

It was like Fabio had his own personal bodyguard!

So, for today, I shopped safe in the knowledge my baby was safe. Until the next shopping trip....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Flic

• Gazjs

• ford focus edge

Bless your little cotton socks dearest, thats the sweetest thing ihave read in a long time!

You have cheered me up from my miserable post-pothole mood :)

How long will it take you on Sunday?!

Aww you poor little poppet! Glad I cheered you up :) And it'll take about an hour I'd guess.

It takes me about 15 seconds, it is one of the only good things i can do!

I actually 'Laughed Out Loud', well more bellowed, at that pic-love it. :lol:

You can't get a better space than that! ;)

I am not the greatest fan of the police! But that is a really safe spot!

Cant believe it the other day when a cop car followed me for 23 miles along the main roads through 30,40,50 and 60 zone! Cheeky People!! :angry:

:lol: :lol:

The irony if it had bashed your door.

would be a lot better if we could oark up, and place the car on stilts away from all other forms of life :lol:

Well, at least I had his reg number if he had bashed my door :D I

Well, at least I had his reg number if he had bashed my door :D I

:lol:

Excuse me officer, some white astra with lots of colours along the side and blue lights just hit my door, could you please help me find it :lol:

Haha, I'm kinda like that when it comes to parking. I go to Asda late in the evening and park well away from the main area just so no one parks near me. I have to park in an awful NCP for work sometimes, the spaces are a bit cramped with pillars between 3 spaces, so I purposely go right to the top where there's no pillars and the spaces just feel bigger.

On a side note, is it not worth blurring your number plate? Especially with the photos being hosted on a photo sharing site?

Hundreds of people see my number plates daily. A few more wont hurt...

Try parking in a college car park full of dirty stupid teenagers who have no care in there actions or pride in there cars ALSO a girlfriend who leans agains your car in jeans or trakies aswell as friends who do it just to wind me up :angry: no matter how hard you try someone will at some point mark your car.

Also to add to my rant, those people who park next to you when you purpousley park miles away from the store when there are about 1000 other spaces. They fancy your car and park so cloce to it you want to cry, i swear down if i ever find you i will tie you to a lamp post and make you watch as i key your car and pour brake fluid over it!!!!!!

There im done lmao had to be said

Mike

I would make them drink it ford focus edge iam the same i can park miles away from anyone go in the shop for 5min come out and theres a big daft range rover next to me i won't park next to cars which have got child seats in the back or work vans (white van man) or sheds.

They fancy your car and park so cloce to it you want to cry, i swear down if i ever find you i will tie you to a lamp post and make you watch as i key your car and pour brake fluid over it!!!!!!

Mike

Charming :lol:

flic you should of parked next to that st.And just because yo parked next to the rossers doesn't mean it's safe :unsure: :unsure: and also you need to watch out for toyota's in luton asda's :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

flic you should of parked next to that st.And just because yo parked next to the rossers doesn't mean it's safe :unsure: :unsure: and also you need to watch out for toyota's in luton asda's :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

These days you need to look out for Toyota's everywhere... especially if they're coming up behind you very quickly on the motorway! :D

fdd17910.jpg

…apparently the police were responding to a call out as a suspicious character had been seen (on several occasions) continuously circling the car park.

Unfortunately they nipped off to buy a packet of !Removed! and he had driven off when they returned.

:) :) :)

Our fiesta is an 04 and up to now has no dings on the doors at all! I always try to park miles from the supermarkets entrance just to be near no other cars. We were sat in our last car when a woman opened her door real hard into ours! She simply looked at us and sarcastically said sorry as if we were being picky!!! We weren't bothered then though as the door was dented and the car was being part exchanged like that but if that happens in the fiesta..ooooo she'd get it!

The problem is with all car park spaces these days is that they simply aren't big enough anymore. Small cars nowadays are no longer small in comparison with years ago. I mean simply look at the difference in width and size of the new fiesta compared with say a mk2.

Mark :)

Try parking in a college car park full of dirty stupid teenagers who have no care in there actions or pride in there cars

Some of us do!!

Some of us do!!

I knoww but youve gotta admit alot of um are dirty and stupid and just dont care about there cars :(

I knoww but youve gotta admit alot of um are dirty and stupid and just dont care about there cars :(

Yeah there are quite a few who aren't fussed about the car. At the month it looks like I don't care about mine! Three alloys, one spare tyre, missing foglight and mud to the windows! Boo hiss :(

Yeah there are quite a few who aren't fussed about the car. At the month it looks like I don't care about mine! Three alloys, one spare tyre, missing foglight and mud to the windows! Boo hiss :(

Wouldant worry about it mike in my college theres a s reg white polo with a full gti kit on it thats cracked to hell bbs alloys which are curbed to hell and the engine is thrashed from start up so everytime he goes near the throttle you get a car full of blue smoke speaking of which im sure he uses it as a smoke room i walked past it one dinner break and he had the windows down i swear down by the time i reached my car i was high :blink:

Michael P :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club