Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford etis

Fiesta1.25

Does anyone know what’s happened to ford etis? I have tried to access it and it either no longer exists or they have restricted it. Any advice on how to access it would be greatly appreciated

That's strange, just tried it too. I was only on it a few days ago. I wonder if they are just working on the website?

9 minutes ago, Fiesta1.25 said:

Does anyone know what’s happened to ford etis? I have tried to access it and it either no longer exists or they have restricted it. Any advice on how to access it would be greatly appreciated

had issues the other day, asked me to say if i was a dealer or individual. When i said dealer it wanted confirmation from the dealer principal, I logged out signed in again with a new login and said i was an individual and it let me in.

had issues the other day, asked me to say if i was a dealer or individual. When i said dealer it wanted confirmation from the dealer principal, I logged out signed in again with a new login and said i was an individual and it let me in.

Yes I got that the other day, I tried to log out then back in and it gave me a countdown to input dealer info, which I don’t have because I’m not a dealer, Have you tried to log in today? This is all I get now,
a7d22d7c3e4963d28d3e4a47a7b5a540.jpg

2 minutes ago, Fiesta1.25 said:

Yes I got that the other day, I tried to log out then back in and it gave me a countdown to input dealer info, which I don’t have because I’m not a dealer, Have you tried to log in today? This is all I get now,
a7d22d7c3e4963d28d3e4a47a7b5a540.jpg

Perhaps it has been blocked, i tried every possible option and they all return the "not found on this server"

Same Same here les, hope it’s back up and running soon, it’s amazing how much you miss something when it’s been taken away from you. I’m looking to retrofit a few parts to my car and it really helps when it comes to ordering parts online from salvage yards that display the car’s reg numbers. 

There cracking down on users who are not confirmed independents or dealer. The likes of you lot. 

Only kidding, planned maintenance this weekend. Lol

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Every time I use it I have to create a new account and password, is that normal?

2 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

Every time I use it I have to create a new account and password, is that normal?

No

Just tried to log in today again and now I’m getting this...... d39ffa9b78775151109bad41a99d1910.jpg

10 minutes ago, Fiesta1.25 said:

Just tried to log in today again and now I’m getting this...... d39ffa9b78775151109bad41a99d1910.jpg

Perhaps I wasn't kidding after all. 

On 2/24/2019 at 7:49 PM, iantt said:

There cracking down on users who are not confirmed independents or dealer. The likes of you lot. 

Only kidding, planned maintenance this weekend. Lol

You nearly had me there!! :lol:

ETIS has been fine for me all day today, not sure what some of you are doing wrong!

• Haha 1

Your sad then being on etis all day.!!

I may be on it occasionally but at least that's part of my job.😀😀😀

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Fiesta1.25 said:

Who said I was on it all day????

No one, I was infering Tom was with his post.i Should have quoted his post

I got this email from Ford Etis 22 Nov 2018 which seems to have some relevance to the issue:

FordEtis Online, Independent Operators and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)

Dear Independent Operator,

Due to the introduction of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
In due course Ford Motor Company will be introducing some changes to FordEtis online to comply with the current GDPR regulations.
Ford Motor Company will issue a further communication email of the date of when the changes are to be introduced.

These changes will include:
1)      A new Registration Process for existing and new Independent Operators.
2)      Updated FordEtis online Terms & Conditions.
3)      Updated FordEtis Privacy Policy
4)      Ongoing access for Independent Operators that require EU5 Security Accreditation access.

Please see attached process flow diagram with regards to the changes listed below.

The New Registration Process

All existing and new users will require a Legal Representative (LR). A LR is the person that takes legal responsibility for the actions of the business and its Employees, as far as GDPR regulations for FordEtis are concerned (e.g. the dealer principal/general manager).
The Legal Representative will be responsible for registering the business and its Employees in FordEtis Online.

New Terms & Conditions

The Legal Representative (LR) must have the authority to legally bind their business and Employees to the FordEtis online new Terms & Conditions (T&C’s).
The LR will be responsible for the registration of Employees, creating and maintaining their Employees anonymised use of FordEtis Online.

FordEtis Online Privacy Policy

To comply with the current General Data Regulations (GDPR), the FordEtis Online Privacy Policy has been updated on the website.

EU5 Accreditation Security Access

When the ongoing process change occurs, all Independent Operators that had EU5 Security Accreditation Access will need to reapply for access.

On completion of your FordEtis account migration as a Legal Representative or Employee.
If you are the Legal Representative of your business, you will need to reapply on behalf of your Employees to reinstate their access.
Please contact the Ford IDS helpdesk at the following email addresses to reinstate your access:

Existing FordEtis Users

Independent Operators (IO’s) can migrate their existing FordEtis accounts to become a Legal Representative or an Employee.
The Employee can be either “Added”, “Add by Token” or can “Anonymise” to migrate their existing FordEtis account.
On completion of your account migration, you will retain your existing account information i.e. previous invoices, hotline minutes etc.
In addition, and if applicable, your access Roles will be available to yourself to use i.e. Digital service Records (DSR).

Legal Representative and Employee Main Migration of a FordEtis Account Processes.

How to migrate from an Existing IO User to a Legal Representative

• Login using your existing FordEtis username and password.
    • A warning screen to migrate your account will be displayed.
      • Select the “Legal Representative” tab in FordEtis Online.
        • You then access and confirm the Terms and Conditions (T&C’s) on behalf of your business.
          • In addition, you will have to register you and your company details.
            • You will then have to migrate all previous FordEtis users of your business to Employee(s) for your business, and activate them with the anonymise process (See points 3 and 3a below).

1)      How to migrate from an Existing IO user to an Employee Using the “Add by Token” Process.

• Login using your existing FordEtis username and password.
              • A warning screen to migrate your account will be displayed.
                • As an Employee, you then select the “Employee” tab.
                  • Now choose a Username and enter a valid email address, then select the “Continue” tab.
                    • You now have to copy and provide the token code supplied, to your Companies Legal Representative (LR) to activate the token code.
                    • (See Point 1a Legal Representative “Add by Token” an Employee Process).
                      • Upon completion of your account migration, you will retain your existing account information and your LR will manage it.
                        • When your LR completes Activation of the token code, you will then be able to use FordEtis Online.

1a)   The Legal Representative “Add by Token” an Employee process.

• Login to FordEtis as Legal Representative.
                          • You then select the “Admin” and then the “Manage Users” tab.
                            • Then select “Add by Token”, you will now need the “Token” supplied from your employee to proceed as per Point 1 Migrate an Employee Using the “Add by Token” Process above.
                              • When you have the token provided by your Employee, paste the token in the required field and select the “Submit” tab.
                                • The Employee added will be in your current list of Employee(s) for the business and can use FordEtis online.

Legal Representative and Employee Processes

2)      Legal Representative “Add” a New or Existing Employee.
                                • Login to FordEtis Online and navigate to the “Admin” and then the “Manage User” tab.
                                  • Then select the “Add” tab.
                                    • You then complete the “Employee Details” page, and choose an initial Username and Password for the employee and select the “Submit” tab.
                                      • Now provide your Employee with their newly created Username and Password.
                                        • Your Employee is to complete Point 2a Employee “Add” Process and the Employee added will be in your current list of Employee(s) for the business.

2a)   Employee “Add” Process.

• Login as newly created employee, (with the username and password supplied by your LR)
                                          • Then access and confirm the T&C’s.
                                            • As an Employee, you then have to change your password.
                                              • Upon completion of your account migration, you will retain your existing account information and your LR will manage it.
                                                • You can now use FordEtis Online.

3)      Legal Representative Anonymizes Employee.

• Login to FordEtis as Legal Representative.
                                                  • You then select the “Admin” and then the “Manage Users” tab.
                                                    • Then select the “Anonymise” tab for the chosen Employee.
                                                      • Complete the “Employee details” page, and choose an initial Username and Password for the employee and select the “Submit” tab.
                                                        • You then Provide the Employee with their new Username and Password.
                                                          • Your Employee is to complete Point 3a Employee Anonymise Process and the Employee added will be in your current list of Employee(s) for the business.

3a)   Employee and the “Anonymise” Process.

• Login using newly created Username and password, provided by your Legal Representative.
                                                            • You then access and confirm the Terms and Conditions.
                                                              • Now change your password supplied by the LR and select the “Change Password” tab.
                                                                • Upon completion of anonymization, you will retain your existing account information and your LR will manage it.
                                                                  • You can now use FordEtis Online.

Regards

Ford Motor Company Ltd

Do like I did and just register as an independent small business.
Basically fib.
They're just fulfilling their obligations under GDPR rules.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

28 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

Do like I did and just register as an independent small business.
Basically fib.
They're just fulfilling their obligations under GDPR rules.

Don’t you need to provide a VAT number to do that?

Don’t you need to provide a VAT number to do that?
I just left that box empty and no dramas.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club