Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine oil change due next service? Help??

ValleysFord

Had my car serviced and m.o.t.'d yesterday. Full service plus engine flush and few little extras. Now today started it and its coming up on screen saying engine oil change due next service????

• Like 1

I think the date or mileage should be set to the next time its due to have the oil done so get them to set it

for you :smile:

Will it keep coming up everytime i start car now?? Thanks for reply too.

• Like 1

I think it will come up a few times but if it left it will find a default and stop showing

check youtube  there may be a how to turn it out or reset

I was just panicking that the engine flush wernt done properly and might not have been cleaned out properly.😂

this may help you 

3 minutes ago, ValleysFord said:

I was just panicking that the engine flush wernt done properly and might not have been cleaned out properly.😂

its been done fine but not reset which should have been done :smile:

Thanks mate. After I had it done ive seen a lot of people saying that the engine flush is a waste of money if its serviced every year?? It sounds a good idea to get the engine flushed.Doing about 11k miles per year.

Just got hold of garage they said yeah light just needs resetting I can bring it back over on Friday when im off work next. Might try that video now.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ValleysFord said:

Just got hold of garage they said yeah light just needs resetting I can bring it back over on Friday when im off work next. Might try that video now.

great I thought they would offer you to bring it back in :smile:

46 minutes ago, ValleysFord said:

Thanks mate. After I had it done ive seen a lot of people saying that the engine flush is a waste of money if its serviced every year?? It sounds a good idea to get the engine flushed.Doing about 11k miles per year.

I think it comes down to personal preference really I change my oil ever 6k miles so I would not use a engine flush :smile:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club