Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mats & seat covers

Fiestafarm
聽Share

Hello, proud new owner of a Fiesta today. To stop it getting too mucky I'm looking at rubber mats and seat covers, especially for the rear seats. Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Thanks

Heather

Looking at your profile, you have the 2018 MK8, I actually recommend the manufacturer rubber mats for the front, I have those fitted in mine and they're a perfect fit and look decent to say they're rubber mats. Rear, I think Ford do some as well and they're also going to be a good fit but you can get away with some "universal" ones. Not sure about the seat covers though, haven't ever fitted them myself so can't help with that 馃檪

Have used the genuine Ford rubber mats in my Mk 8 both front and rear throughout the winter. Perfect fit if a bit chunky but certainly worth the money.

Thank you both. I live on a farm so good mats are imperative!聽

I would recommend Haynes mats as that's what I have in my mk6 as for the seat cover I just got a pair of front seat ones from argos and they do the job nicely聽

20 hours ago, DG97 said:

Looking at your profile, you have the 2018 MK8, I actually recommend the manufacturer rubber mats for the front, I have those fitted in mine and they're a perfect fit and look decent to say they're rubber mats. Rear, I think Ford do some as well and they're also going to be a good fit but you can get away with some "universal" ones. Not sure about the seat covers though, haven't ever fitted them myself so can't help with that 馃檪

Same here. I purchased them when I ordered the car and now they are installed, they look really great. I think I purchased a Ford accessory kit with mudflats, boot liner and first aid kit etc. Good value at 拢199. As DG97 says, really good quality they are.

• Like 1

Also quite happy with the Ford floor mats/boot liner - very good fit and decent quality.

The only issue I have found is with the boot liner. If you order the split level boot, the boot liner catches on the fittings either side at the back.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club