Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rep Appointments...

DanGull

Ohhh I want one! something with pink in please, the colour not the person <_< Faaaaankkkkoooo pleeeeease :D

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Gazjs

• fiesta_lad

• DanGull

Ohhh I want one! something with pink in please, the colour not the person <_< Faaaaankkkkoooo pleeeeease :D

I'm bored, i'll do one!

I'm bored, i'll do one!

You sure know how to make a girl feel special :)

You sure know how to make a girl feel special :)

what can i say, i am a desirable guy about town :lol:

Ohhh nice one blud, so safe breadrin wha gwaaaan

YEAM MON, JAMMIN. GWARRN? NARR BLAD, NOUT. SAYFE, SPEC YEAH

Woo sigs! That literally took me about 5 minutes to make... cheers Mike. Photobucket rules.

Going to try and organise a South Wales meet soon after I get a car later this month. Was thinking maybe a meet somewhere near the Severn bridge (maybe Chepstow), and then make a convoy down to somewhere nice where we got plenty to do (maybe Cardiff Bay or something). Would anyone be interested in that? I'll try organising it with Graeme Smurf nearer the time if he wants to. :)

How do people get those pics up on there screen when they write something do you do it with photobucket or can some one tell me how you make them can someone point me in the direction cheers alan.

Hmmm. Apparently it's 2 hours on the M5 for me.

Depends when it falls in the month, i'd need a full tank of petrol for the journeys! But i'd be interested :)

Hmmm. Apparently it's 2 hours on the M5 for me.

Depends when it falls in the month, i'd need a full tank of petrol for the journeys! But i'd be interested :)

That's my problem with these meets. I'll make an appearance at as many as I can, whatever the distance but due to financial jibber jabber I won't be able to go to everyone. :(

Erm - my number plate is in full view on Flic's sig - can whoever did it please get rid of it? I can do without a cloned version of my car running around. :huh:

How do people get those pics up on there screen when they write something do you do it with photobucket or can some one tell me how you make them can someone point me in the direction cheers alan.

Yeah I used photobucket to make the sig. Just get an image up from your library and then if you click edit you can mess around with it by adding text or different effects and you can make a collage out of a few photos if you like. It's really intuitive to use actually I was quite impressed. :)

Looks like a pretty straight forward journey, M6, M5, severn bridge and we're there pretty much.

If a few peeps were interestd i'd be up for it!

Erm - my number plate is in full view on Flic's sig - can whoever did it please get rid of it? I can do without a cloned version of my car running around. :huh:

Sorry sir, removed!

The pic is fine Flic - Mike just needs to cover the plate of mine like he has with yours :)

Looks like a pretty straight forward journey, M6, M5, severn bridge and we're there pretty much.

If a few peeps were interestd i'd be up for it!

And then a 35 minute dash down the M4 ... Or I could show you all a more fun/scenic route to Cardiff. ;)

Once I get my car I shall start making proper plans for it. :D

Yeah I used photobucket to make the sig. Just get an image up from your library and then if you click edit you can mess around with it by adding text or different effects and you can make a collage out of a few photos if you like. It's really intuitive to use actually I was quite impressed. :)

Cheers andrew i will have a go at that now.

Another question how do i get it from photobucket to on here and have it the way like everybody else has cheers alan.

Another question how do i get it from photobucket to on here and have it the way like everybody else has cheers alan.

Profile > Edit profile > Edit Signature > Insert Image > Get the Direct link from photobucket (Can be found under or next to picture) > Insert this into "insert image" > Centre it and wahlah :D

NO! no swirly for me. I'm one of those that doesn't really see the point. You don't blank it out when it's parked in a car park or on a busy road do you? plently of people looking at it and having the potential to note it down and drop a can of speeding whoopass on you!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club