Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alloy wheel cleaner - which is the best?

Jusitne

What is the best product to clean alloys?  Front alloys becoming very difficult to clean and seem to have a orangey residue on them which wont come off.  Which alloy cleaner will remove this without damaging the alloys?

I’ve used autoglym alloy cleaner which did the job. Apply generously, agitate with a brush and rinse off. Has cleaned off most of the stuff successfully. 

I have used Bilberry juice - YES fruit juice (check it out on the web) for years - works a treat and is bio degradable and safe to use.

I recently bought some "Iron Fallout" cleaner which our US cousins rave about but frankly next to Bilberry it was crap - changes colour and looks as though it is doing something but not a patch on stain removal like my preferred cleaner

Shop around and you will get plenty of Bilberry for your hard earned ££££s

Go for Meguiars ultimate wheel cleaner.

Safe non staining formula that turns red when it activates. Just spray your wheels before washing, let it work for like two minutes and rinse. Apply only on cold wheels and please be careful with your eyes as this is dangerous if handled in the wrong way.

Cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club