Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next Forum Meet - 3/5/2010

Mark M.K

just a little warning when in that car park becarefull with your car light action thats all i'm saying ;) ;)

Should we be worried that you know about this? Lol he he :-)

One week tomooooooooooooooooooorrow

One week tomooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrow

Not too excited or anything..... :D :D :D :D

just a little warning when in that car park becarefull with your car light action thats all i'm saying ;) ;)

Simon, I think you should be made FOC dogging rep, as you seem to know so much about it! :D :D :D

Jeez, it's got close quickly... all I've been able to think about recently is this massive 30 CAT (1/4 of the year)thesis that I've desperately beavering away on.

God Flic, who would post THAT many times?

Get a life...

:lol:

Yep will be good to see you all again. It's also an excuse to wash my car :unsure:

I may be arriving <shock horror> in a dirty car. I've detailed this weekend, but have to cover many miles this week and am away, as I say, in Essex for the weekend before the meet :o

Oh hang on - just because you two are joined at the hip doesn't mean you can post on each other's usernames you know, everyone will get confused and it will end in tears. :lol:

Having said that - Flic - where are you starting your convoy? Assuming you're using the M1, can I meet you somewhere en route?

I'll get on at Luton, which I think is junction 9 or 10? I can't remember. I asked Simon if he wants to join the convoy, but he had ever so rudely ignored me :P *huff* But Miles will be on the convoy too, you're very welcome to join the fun :)

Flic

Super! Could maybe meet at the big retail park in Luton where Halfords is?

So is there are one else coming from the west yorkshire region apart from Jason, his mate and I?

Super! Could maybe meet at the big retail park in Luton where halfords is?

Works for me. It's 30 seconds from my house :)

Coolio. Say 11 oclock? Or half past?

Coolio. Say 11 oclock? Or half past?

Whichever suits you and anyone else who's up for meeting there :)

:lol:

Yep will be good to see you all again. It's also an excuse to wash my car :unsure:

I will need to clean my car toooo. hopefully the weather will be alright next sunday afternoon, if not i'll have to do it saturday and hope it doesn't rain between!!!!

I may be arriving <shock horror> in a dirty car. I've detailed this weekend, but have to cover many miles this week and am away, as I say, in Essex for the weekend before the meet :o

That's a sh.....very silly excuse!!

Just go through the car wash on your way up, jobs a gudden

Luton Halfords it is :lol:

11am works for me.

Do you mean this one Flic?

LUTON RETAIL PARK, KIMPTON ROAD

LUTON

BEDFORDSHIRE

LU2 0SX

Mike - if you enjoy pain, suggest I use a car wash in person...

Mike - if you enjoy pain, suggest I use a car wash in person...

The pleasure shall be ALL mine

You don't scare me, biotch!

So is there are one else coming from the west yorkshire region apart from Jason, his mate and I?

Theres Me, You, Gavin and Our Mate Simon, hes in a Focus Zetec S but its a diesel, so, Im not driving behind him :D

Good, that means you won't run and will make the job easier ;)

I'll get on at Luton, which I think is junction 9 or 10? I can't remember. I asked Simon if he wants to join the convoy, but he had ever so rudely ignored me :P *huff* But Miles will be on the convoy too, you're very welcome to join the fun :)

did you when or is there to of me

also would it not be easier to meet at toddington services as it on route or at jet garage next to hotel at junc 11 sorry flic just a sugestion but if not let me no which route and i will meet u on route,,...... chee rs can't spell simon :P :P :P

So does that mean your comming Simon? Not seen you say anything untill now about it...

Ok toddington services at 11am then chaps?

So does that mean your comming Simon? Not seen you say anything untill now about it...

blimey sorry better put me on the register then and i promise not to be late sir.... writing lines as we speak,... i must say i' :unsure: :P ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: m going 100 times..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club