Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo MK5 Lighting

KofiPJ

Hi everyone, I am new here. I have had my Mondeo for a few months now, I have already replaced my number lights to 200 Lumens ready for my private plate. I am getting my windows tinted in the next few weeks and I am looking at changing all my interior lights to a crisp white, like the vanity mirror, glove box, back seats, arm rest compartment and front interior lights etc etc. I would say a boot light but I haven't seen one, is all MK5 like this or am I just missing something ? Has anyone done this ? or is there a topic on this already ? If anyone is willing to help me out by letting me know how to do it or what bulbs etc or even links, would be very useful. Anything would be much appreciated 

This forum is not too active for the MK5 specifically, it's a great forum in general though. I admin a MK5 Facebook page with 1.5k members and is the most active, you will get lots of help there on this subject and a whole lot more.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/693277794183606/

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Cheers for the speedy reply Jonro2009, funny enough I have just requested to join that page, I will definitely be asking on there.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club