Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wet car

Chairman

I recently had a boot full of water so I removed the 2 rubber bungs underneath the back end of the car and left them off for a week in order to drain the water. During this time it was wet weather and I thought any water splashed in off the road would drain off. A week later I replaced the bungs since then my boot has been dry but the carpet behind the drivers seat is soaking. Is this from the water picked up off the road while the bungs were removed or is it water redirected from the boot problem any SUGGESTIONS?? 

Are your drivers side door seals hanging off like most Focus' of that age?  If so, get them glued back on asap.

The boot problem can make the carpet under the rear seats wet, especially if you park facing downhill, but if it's only happened since the boot was drained then I reckon it's a separate leak personally.  

Thanks the seals look ok so most likely a lot of water came in whilst I had the bungs off or separate leak 

Is the carpet in the drivers footwell (near pedals) also wet...if so this typically points to a windscreen seal. If its dry, try following the wet, if it get more wet as you move towards the rear then you have your answer 👍

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club