Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No more focus

Tekman
聽Share

well I have to admit didnt think it would happen but it has. I have had Fords all my life and Focus for ages but a few weeks ago I had trouble getting out so wife told me enough we have to get a higher up car so looked at聽 b max ( eerrr no lol ) c max and s max also galaxy had to be ford聽馃榿. I loved my mk2 focus 2ltr ghia auto and did a lot to it it had everything including e/sunroof so with only two of us didnt need 7 seats or something size of a bus but had to be high up well didnt find owt and I happened to be on facebook market place when a guy put on a 11 plate c max auto so went straight down about a hr away and really nice guy and I fell in love with it Titanium Diesel 2ltr.

Well I have never had a diesel and wow did impress me and all the things I wanted so we got it. big enough for us 2 and enough toys for me to play with lol聽

• Like 1

You could have just fitted a lift kit and bigger wheels and tyres on the Focus, that would have raised it high enough.聽馃榿

10 hours ago, Milkman said:

You could have just fitted a lift kit and bigger wheels and tyres on the Focus, that would have raised it high enough.聽馃榿

Hahaha my thought exactly but wife wouldnt go for it lol

24 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Welcome to the dark side!聽 Enjoy the MPG...and the regens! :laugh:

lol yep the mpg I do admit I love so far not been on long run yet ,聽 its keyless and still going for key when stopped, I havent been brave enough to try the auto park yet the thought of letting the car do it bit un nerving lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tekman said:

Hahaha my thought exactly but wife wouldnt go for it lol

Why not? would she then be too short to get in? If so you could always carry a mounting block or buy her a pair of platform boots!

3 minutes ago, Milkman said:

Why not? would she then be too short to get in? If so you could always carry a mounting block or buy her a pair of platform boots!

lol I had to make a step for her to get into bed when I built the bed too high I am 6ft 2" she is only 5ft blooming funny though. I did offer to carry steps lol Translated answer was No hahaha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club