Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

On 11/26/2016 at 7:54 PM, Ken.K said:

Loving the bargains am seeing on autotrader for Mondoes especially like this one. In the new year definitely getting one a40abad9d4170ecd2aa53df31bbaae17.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Price, year, engine, spec, mileage? :smile:

Loving the bargains am seeing on autotrader for Mondoes especially like this one. In the new year definitely getting one a40abad9d4170ecd2aa53df31bbaae17.jpg

Price, year, engine, spec, mileage? smile.png

That one is a 59 plate, 43k miles, titanium X sport, Diesel, price is 8995. What will be an acceptable price and Max mileage.

could be abandoning working on vauxhalls after only 8 weeks at the new job, been offered another job , back on the fords, but not at my old job, and more money yet again.and less hrs. ☺

• Like 5

could be abandoning working on vauxhalls after only 8 weeks at the new job, been offered another job , back on the fords, but not at my old job, and more money yet again.and less hrs. ☺

Good one mate. Congrats

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ken.K said:

Price, year, engine, spec, mileage? smile.png

That one is a 59 plate, 43k miles, titanium X sport, Diesel, price is 8995. What will be an acceptable price and Max mileage.

Don't know I'm afraid mate, as I haven't been eyeing up Mondeos of that particular vintage for a long time. I was considering upgrading to a 13 plate Civic, but decided against it, and to keep my car for at least another 6 months (though it will more likely be around 12 months), as I might need the cash for a rainy day.

But 43k miles is pretty decent if you ask me - I tend to avoid anything with more than 40k miles. Being a Tit X it should also be loaded with goodies.

Yeah I can get a beemer for the same price but no goodies as in the mondeo. And every Tom and Harry has a beemer

Loving the bargains am seeing on autotrader for Mondoes especially like this one. In the new year definitely getting one

If you see one when you want one then be quick as tit x sports sell quick. When I got mine it was the only one for sale in auto trader

There are quite a few now but autos are rarer and that is what I want an auto. Just looking now will get it in the new year actually.

22 hours ago, Ken.K said:

There are quite a few now but autos are rarer and that is what I want an auto. Just looking now will get it in the new year actually.

Auto would definitely suit the Mondeo - just try to get one of the non-DSG ones (I think they exist right?) if possible, the traditional torque converter is way more reliable/bulletproof.

Everyone seems to be upgrading to a Mondeo these days! Starting to become slightly jealous lol.

I was looking at the powershifts ones which is dsg I think and that is the only one available in the tit X sport trim I like

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 9:17 PM, Ken.K said:

every Tom and Harry has a beemer

Have the Richards sold theirs then?:whistling:

I like the 2012-2014 Mondeos and was considering changing my Focus Zetec S for a Titanium X Sport Estate TDCi until my Ford Tech mate told me not to due to my short trips and very low mileage per year and i didnt fancy a 2ltr auto. Im glad in a way because i much prefer the latest shape. Maybe in another 2 years when the prices come down i could go for an new shape manual ecoboost.

I like the 2012-2014 Mondeos and was considering changing my Focus Zetec S for a Titanium X Sport Estate TDCi until my Ford Tech mate told me not to due to my short trips and very low mileage per year and i didnt fancy a 2ltr auto. Im glad in a way because i much prefer the latest shape. Maybe in another 2 years when the prices come down i could go for an new shape manual ecoboost.

Yeah I do short trips as well most well but I also do 45mins motorway driving almost every weekend to see mates so a diesel will not be a problem. I like the new shape a lot but not sure I can wait another 2yrs.

1 hour ago, WES180 said:

Every Tom doesn't have one either... :unsure:   Or the Harrys that I know.  See plenty of Dicks in them though. :wink: 

• Like 1

Every Tom doesn't have one either... :unsure:   Or the Harrys that I know.  See plenty of Dicks in them though. :wink: 

Hahahahaha I wrote dicks but got sensored out. Lol yeah Tom, dicks and Harry's. Beemers everywhere.

• Like 1

Lol, it's a pretty poor censor system, you just have to pluralise words and they pass... :laugh: 

Forgot to put my 'do like' for today...  Saw a link on Sky website yesterday for 'thinking of cancelling Sky broadband'...clicked it, answered a couple of questions and got free broadband for the next year, just paying for line rental.  Saved the hassle of switching lol.

It's just at the bottom of the 'MySky package' page.  I don't know if everyone gets offered the same 'reward' for not switching though.

29 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

It's just at the bottom of the 'MySky package' page.  I don't know if everyone gets offered the same 'reward' for not switching though.

I phoned to cancel my Sky tv (everything bar sport), unlimited phone and unlimited internet package stating i was going to Virgin. I stuck to my guns going through the whole cancellation department ring back teams process and on the day before it would go off i got my package reduced from £92 to £46 for 6 months then £54 for 6 months! :yes:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Ken.K said:

I was looking at the powershifts ones which is dsg I think and that is the only one available in the tit X sport trim I like

That said I think the wet-clutch (diesel) ones are infinitely better than the dry-clutch (petrol) ones, so you should probably be alright. :smile:

I love the new shape too, but it will be another minimum three years before they come down in price enough... That said the old shape ain't bad looking, provided you don't go for one of the earlier base models, with steelies (no alloys)!

I like that today I got to use my heated windscreen or is it quick clear. Not sure but the frost got melted away within 2mins and I was set to go.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ken.K said:

I like that today I got to use my heated windscreen or is it quick clear. Not sure but the frost got melted away within 2mins and I was set to go.

love mine :smile:

• Like 2

I was sceptical at first using it and dreaded having to go to the shop for a scraper but it worked like magic and melted away. Just wiped away the water and off I went.

• Like 3

I do like having a 'proper' early winter morning this morning, just like the mornings we used to have some years ago.:smile:

The lawns turned white with frost and crunching underfoot, visible breath, Brandy's deposits steaming and neighbours without Fords with quickclear having to scrape their windscreens and curse themselves for not 'putting  a blanket over it last night". :laugh:

Although it was only 0°C, not the sub-zero temperatures of back then.  It makes a welcome change to the 15°C we have been having.  Might to have to put the heat on soon, if it continues though:huh:

• Like 1

Getting offered a job, so I have that in bag but they need to sign off on a few other things before I get a start date. All I. I have a job

• Like 5

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club