Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

I do like finally installing the television on to the wall in our bedroom and updating the thread: https://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/80864-living-room-project/?page=3 

Yesterday morning was like this: 

20181028_091421.thumb.jpg.d9a78a72967fc6fdbab022e9755dea30.jpg.ecaf6a8aa9e305b61a422fa12734bf56.jpg

Two coats of paint then left to dry followed by fitting the bracket, brush plate and television yesterday evening, been sitting in box's since April awaiting the installation of the insulated plaster board sheets which I eventually gained the courage to install myself with professional results if I do say myself 😅

20181028_155935.thumb.jpg.c8b1a1b04402f39734f76ca635d2d968.jpg

20181028_155952.thumb.jpg.4d3dfa135311a2629121f493ae7b1136.jpg

20181028_183432.thumb.jpg.31206449dd3a60549cc555f4f585922a.jpg

20181028_194548.thumb.jpg.1347208161fa635811f4e797c9bb0c24.jpg

• Like 2

Was just driving today when I came across a guy in a new S63 AMG convertible. First he went in the wrong lane of the roundabout (which I don't get too angry of as they changed the layout recently) to indicate in the left lane then see him booting it down the road. Funny enough I'd just catch up to him at traffic lights. Then this is the funny part. At the set of lights I was behind him and for some reason he decided to put the roof down 😂. Why do that when it's 9 degrees outside? The guy looks and drives like it ain't his. 

On 10/27/2018 at 12:13 AM, Tdci-Peter said:

If the roads in this country are still like my last few long journeys, you will be lucky to get from Worcestershire to Dover in 25 hours! By day they are jammed solid with stop / go traffic, by night half the system is shut down for roadworks. One night last year, every single trunk road (A & M) into the southwest was closed at some point, virtually cutting the country in two.😮

If you do get over or under the Channel, then I suspect Portugal will be just a few more hours away. 😎

Unless the challenge starts on Saturday evening: That period early on a Sunday is usually the only time the roads are clear!

Well, it looks like Seville or Gibraltar is the target in 25hrs . We shall see. Unfortunately my name didn't get picked out the hat to be one of the four drivers. Never mind , I have my own plan to meet them there . I'm going to fly down to malaga for £50 return (was£20.38 yesterday when I looked) and hire a car for €0.45 a day!!! and meet them . Lol .  I shall stay for a few days though and visit a few places on the coast. 

Screenshot_20181101-174059.png

• Like 3

Finding any excuse to go out to the garage on my own when we have family staying :sly:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TimST2 said:

Finding any excuse to go out to the garage on my own when we have family staying :sly:

Cabin Fever 😓

• Like 1

I do like this compact fold out; clothes hanging rail, 37cm long fits vertical on the wall says it can hold up to 27kg I've fitted today 

I found them on amazon and decided to purchase one for our bedroom as the wife is always hanging items of clothing on the front face of the wardrobe with the intention of wearing the following day, but they always fall off when I attempt to open the wardrobe door, 

This tidy little bracket will stop her from using the front of the wardrobe as a hanging space.

Link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01DQD9RPG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_WQ4XBbZM1KTJ8 

20181017_200154.thumb.jpg.2d98682a02a6caa9b309.jpg.cf01745ef06b390b866a13339418aeda.jpg

20181017_195619.thumb.jpg.d62cbcfe0a0d11d36556f0d87a99bbce.jpg.5ba8caeb5ccb0b6ec263308e091baaba.jpg

20181102_115526.thumb.jpg.083408168c0ed371d5bf4b2a5120ccc2.jpg

20181102_115536.thumb.jpg.642843656f406f927efdc3f725a8c155.jpg

20181102_115544.thumb.jpg.06f609d04fce94f2006c65b1b25bf0f5.jpg

20181102_115818.thumb.jpg.c686f9fe44ed9d1efa1e3423a673d9e3.jpg

Well worth the spend, 

I might fit a white chunky framed picture over the bracket to disguise it at a later date but for now; I think it looks alright on the grey wall.

Please excuse the lack of skirting boards and arcitrave around the door; I'm planning to change the floor soon and install new arcitrave to match;  I've also updated the thread in an older post to keep things easier to follow: https://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/80864-living-room-project/ 

I do like having my first Saturday off (tomorrow) since Christmas 2017 I've been choosing to work six days per week since Christmas 2017 

But I'm taking tomorrow off and my parents are coming to visit for the weekend, I'm rather looking forward to it,

Always nice to have a weekend off Lenny. 

I do like getting 3 months of XBox Game Pass for the price of 1 month saving £16. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nick Y said:

I do like getting 3 months of XBox Game Pass for the price of 1 month saving £16. 

I used to play online with modern warfare years ago before I had kids lol

I've a PlayStation 4 bought it Christmas 2017, used it for Fallout4 played it to the end, downloaded grand theft auto I think its five, downloaded it last Christmas but haven't been near it much.

5 hours ago, Lenny said:

I used to play online with modern warfare years ago before I had kids lol

I've a PlayStation 4 bought it Christmas 2017, used it for Fallout4 played it to the end, downloaded grand theft auto I think its five, downloaded it last Christmas but haven't been near it much.

I have both Xbox One and PS4. GTA V is actually a good game but GTA Online is sort of frustrating now. 
You should try playing it but I know it's difficult with kids, work etc. 

4 hours ago, Nick Y said:

I have both Xbox One and PS4. GTA V is actually a good game but GTA Online is sort of frustrating now. 
You should try playing it but I know it's difficult with kids, work etc. 

Ill Hopfully get to it over Christmas,

Difficult to do the story line when the kids are around as you really don't know what's going to appear or be said lol

Last time I was playing GTA our Son Tadhg whom is three sits up on my lap and says " what are you pachooing dad?" 😅

21 hours ago, Nick Y said:

I recently got the latest call of duty. Kind of getting a little worried about it as a lot of people are criticising how the developers are just focusing on getting money from microtransactions and that the game doesn't feel complete with the server issues. 

Yeah agree about gta online being frustrating. The way I tackle that is by finding a solo public lobby so that I can do my businesses without worrying about children killing me. 

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

I recently got the latest call of duty. Kind of getting a little worried about it as a lot of people are criticising how the developers are just focusing on getting money from microtransactions and that the game doesn't feel complete with the server issues. 

Yeah agree about gta online being frustrating. The way I tackle that is by finding a solo public lobby so that I can do my businesses without worrying about children killing me. 

Microtransactions really grind my gears. The thing with microtransactions is that people pick on the big companies like Ubisoft, EA, Rockstar Games etc yet mobile app developers have been doing it for years. The only attention the mobile apps draw to themselves is when kids run up huge credit/debit cards bills. 

I do the same with GTA Online, even if it means spending 30+ minutes jumping servers to get an empty one. I haven't really been on GTA Online for a few weeks now because none of my PSN friends actually play it anymore which means I can't shift my products. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nick Y said:

Microtransactions really grind my gears. The thing with microtransactions is that people pick on the big companies like Ubisoft, EA, Rockstar Games etc yet mobile app developers have been doing it for years. The only attention the mobile apps draw to themselves is when kids run up huge credit/debit cards bills. 

I do the same with GTA Online, even if it means spending 30+ minutes jumping servers to get an empty one. I haven't really been on GTA Online for a few weeks now because none of my PSN friends actually play it anymore which means I can't shift my products. 

From what I could see with black ops 4 is you have to pay money to get COD points and use that to purchase items like skins, costumes etc. Back in black ops 3 there was something called cryptokeys which you'd get after completing matches and use for supply drops. I haven't checked properly in the sequal as I just got my PSN plus membership but from videos it looks like they took out cryptokeys so the only option is to pay with money. 

I mainly play solo which makes me hate playing against parties. You get some really sweaty people which mainly are those who play in a party. 

In GTA I like to do the buying and selling of crates. I'd fill my warehouse up to max before selling. I hate it when it says to sell the products in a plane as occasionally some of the delivery spots have attack helicopters there. If your plan is about to get destroyed quickly sign out. You lose only 3 crates if you leave a selling mission as opposed to all your crates if your delivery vehicle gets destroyed. 

There was a glitch months back where you could duplicate cars. I duplicated the bat mobile (vigilante) several times so hopefully get 2 mil from each. 

IMG-20180104-WA0000.jpeg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, zain611 said:

From what I could see with black ops 4 is you have to pay money to get COD points and use that to purchase items like skins, costumes etc. Back in black ops 3 there was something called cryptokeys which you'd get after completing matches and use for supply drops. I haven't checked properly in the sequal as I just got my PSN plus membership but from videos it looks like they took out cryptokeys so the only option is to pay with money. 

Loot boxes etc were made illegal in some counties because they weren't clear on what you were paying to get with each drop. It was basically gambling and as gambling is not legal for under 18s in most countries, it had to be stopped. 
A similar system should be introduced for lockbox keys etc. I play ST:Online (Star Trek) and you have to pay to get keys to open boxes which usually give you a load of rubbish. The drop rate for getting something useful like a T6 starship (highest tier) was something like 0.03%. 

12 minutes ago, zain611 said:

In GTA I like to do the buying and selling of crates. I'd fill my warehouse up to max before selling. I hate it when it says to sell the products in a plane as occasionally some of the delivery spots have attack helicopters there. If your plan is about to get destroyed quickly sign out. You lose only 3 crates if you leave a selling mission as opposed to all your crates if your delivery vehicle gets destroyed. 

There was a glitch months back where you could duplicate cars. I duplicated the bat mobile (vigilante) several times so hopefully get 2 mil from each. 

I don't have the crate warehouses but have some biker businesses, a hangar, bunker and nightclub. They all force you to play in a public lobby to sell and force you to team up to sell the items. 
Also, you'll probably find that those "duped" vigilantes will be worthless. Rockstar knows when they are duped now (registration plates) so will not let you sell them and if you do sell them, your account could be revoked for 30 days and reset.  They did the same with people using the Pac Standard heist glitch as well as the DD heist act 2 glitch.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, zain611 said:

I mainly play solo which makes me hate playing against parties. You get some really sweaty people which mainly are those who play in a party. 

I hate supply drops! :laugh:  I play COD online more or less every day, good way to pass time while dinner is cooking etc.  I'm still on WW2 (last years one) currently and do the daily challenges as much as I can, but never use the 'rewards' from them.  I end up with like 50 supply drops backed up when I do go to open them...and there's no option to open them all at once, have to do each one individually! :rolleyes: Most of the time it's duplicate items as well which just give you armoury credits...  I have absolutely no interest in changing clothes or weapon skins etc so the credits just mount up as well.  I must admit, I prefer the War/Warfare CODs to the Black Ops ones, but will still buy BO4 after Xmas lol.  I don't pay any microtransactions though, so I hope the game is still playable without them!  I'd also like Rockstar to bring out a new GTA, got bored of GTA5 about 3 years ago lol, hopefully they can get onto that no they've released RDR2!

39 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I hate supply drops! :laugh:  I play COD online more or less every day, good way to pass time while dinner is cooking etc.

Bet it's not much fun playing for 2 mins. Ding ding micro meal. 😃. Or is it fish cooking  for dinner. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, iantt said:

Bet it's not much fun playing for 2 mins. Ding ding micro meal. 😃. Or is it fish cooking  for dinner. 😀

Lol, I don't trust microwaves...  :ph34r:  Don't even own one! :tongue: 

Takes about 10 mins to heat the oven which is a team deathmatch or kill confirmed...and then half an hour to cook, minus 10 mins in the loo just before it's done so that's a 20 minute domination or hardpoint match... :laugh:  Even my gaming is ruled by OCD timekeeping! :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So got my online membership. Online is kind of fun but I just run into a lot of sweaty people shooting and jumping around. There's a playlist which excludes parties and is team death match and kill confirmed so hopefully ain't bad 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Nick Y said:

Loot boxes etc were made illegal in some counties because they weren't clear on what you were paying to get with each drop. It was basically gambling and as gambling is not legal for under 18s in most countries, it had to be stopped. 
A similar system should be introduced for lockbox keys etc. I play ST:Online (Star Trek) and you have to pay to get keys to open boxes which usually give you a load of rubbish. The drop rate for getting something useful like a T6 starship (highest tier) was something like 0.03%. 

I don't have the crate warehouses but have some biker businesses, a hangar, bunker and nightclub. They all force you to play in a public lobby to sell and force you to team up to sell the items. 
Also, you'll probably find that those "duped" vigilantes will be worthless. Rockstar knows when they are duped now (registration plates) so will not let you sell them and if you do sell them, your account could be revoked for 30 days and reset.  They did the same with people using the Pac Standard heist glitch as well as the DD heist act 2 glitch.

My tactic is to steal a car for the export garage, buy 3 crates then export a car so I can get money from that to put towards the buying of the crates. There's a glitch where you can always get a high end car so easily that's 80k profit from exporting it. I bought the aircraft hanger when it was on sale and only wanted to get it so I can get the alpha Z-1. from seeing videos of it it's quick. 

I'm not sure now about BO4. I just keep getting angry on how cheap people play. The playlist which excludes parties I'm seeing people who are in a party which in some cases they really thrash the other team. This is the problem with me, I forget how anger inducing it is playing cod online that I get reminded of it when I get the new one. Might not prestige and do the camos challenges. 

@Lenny ha ha looks close enough 😂

This pic was before I bought the extra stuff and fish 

DSC_0605.JPG

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:53 PM, zain611 said:

So got my online membership. Online is kind of fun but I just run into a lot of sweaty people shooting and jumping around. There's a playlist which excludes parties and is team death match and kill confirmed so hopefully ain't bad 

If you're on Xbox you're welcome to add me as a friend (Zico UK). I don't have COD WW2 or BLOP4 (or even GTA5) but am waiting on the release of BFV.

**Edit** Oh and happy birthday after seeing your post in the Things I Hate. Hope you've calmed down after that sight of finger blood (almost like the scene from The Big Bang Theory with Sheldon and his thumb 😁).

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club